Re: Jailing bankrupt

and i hate fords

Benny Mnich /

But Honda builds cars and engines in the USA.

http://www.globalmanufacture.net/home/communities/engineering/honda.cfm

Later this year, Honda's newest auto and engine manufacturing facility, Honda Manufacturing of Alabama (HMA) will begin production to help Honda meet growing consumer demand for light trucks and other vehicles. HMA will have an annual capacity of 120,000 vehicles and engines.

ya but hey notmaking them in gm/ford plant lol

Re: Jialing site-Gone?

I knew this was going to happen and even said so.

Rob

They seem to be nice bikes but the problem is that in most states they are technically motorcycles.

Rob

Hung,

I'm still trying to figure out how you stop that bike. I hope it's not with your feet. j/k

Rob

I am looking to buy parts for my 2004 jailing baby softtail 50cc, if you can push me in the right direction. Need a master cylinder and new cables and exhaust and etc lol

20170930_104428.jpg

Why did you bump this old ass thread?

> W B Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> It was in Newsweek and Forbes Financial.

>

> there were tons of injuries from the chinese parts falling off and locking up the front or rear wheel. Everyone connected through lawyers in Europe, England and US... bastard lawyers.

>

> There was one kid who blew a piston through his leg when the engine

> went.

For 2005 this is funny as hell and true. I didn't know what a moped was in 2005. China stuff has gotten a lot better over the years. In fact, some consider it racist to associate Chinese workmanship with sub par shoddy workmanship. I think it's still junk.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account