Re: creature vigilantism: success

i take great offense to the numerous references to dirts in this piece. i want everyone to know i'm dirty and i ride a brown/gold magnum and it's mine, not stolen so don't beat me. i'm the one that fixes mopeds not steals them.

what can we do with the license plate number? any devious ideas?

What to do with the license plate number? That is pretty obvious - make up a fake plate with the same number, rent a similar van, and drive around town fucking ripping shit up. Like, for example, put a shopping cart in front of the van, then see who can drive around a big mall parking lot the fastest and still keeping the shopping cart balanced in front of the car.

Not that I've ever done that before....

would brass knuckles get through airport security?

the best part is how the guy repeatedly loses you.

randy

wow, jay man what a great story. it's good to know you vigilantes are out protecting the streets.

he only lost us because

A. it was pitch black in a muddy construction site.

B. he was most likely on drugs and could process images a million times faster than we could

C. most of us were pretty drunk and images were a little blurry

D. he was seen riding in and out of the construction site for the past week, meaning he knew the ins and outs of the terrain

in the end we caught him and got our moped back. which is most important.

xrongor why do you insist on being the biggest asshole in every thread?

i dont know how you guys kept from beating the everloving shit out of him and fucking up the van. way cool.

Nate the skate /

Dont you little pissants have better things to do then chase innocent people driving their mopeds down the street?How the fuck did you know it was stolen?If I was that guy I would have sued all your fucking asses.Chains lmaoooooo shit you cant even beat your puds much less beat the shit out of a guy keep dreaming you little wannabe pussies.Go back to your mommies and leave people t he fuck alone!!!!!!

Nate the skate /

FUCKING PUSSIES!!!!!!!

Go to sleep Nate. You have no idea what you are doing.

This is what gives you your reputation. Don't keep blaming everyone around you for having a hard time liking you! You keep doing this to yourself.

Dude this thread is almost 2 years old.

Also, the bike was stolen, the cops came and recovered it, and seriously, this was like two years ago. Are you trying to earn your Super-Troll badge?

oh nate.

YAY! one more person on this board is not only a complete moron, but also a flaming douche tool!

Congrats on alienating yourself from basically the whole board by insulting and trashing one of the coolest moped recovery stories on MA.

P.S. the dude was a fucking crack head, missing teeth, poorly kept dreadlocks, fucked up shoes, scars, stuttered and had a really aggresive attitude. i dont think he was out for a ride to pick up his grandmas cough syrup.

p.p.s. can you possibly be serious?

Cleats Onionpockets /

_P.S. the dude was a fucking crack head, missing teeth, poorly kept dreadlocks, fucked up shoes, scars, stuttered and had a really aggressive attitude. i don't think he was out for a ride to pick up his grandmas cough syrup._

And now he's a grounds keeper in Wisconsin.

This is why everyone here HATES you Nate, and could care less if you die alone on your chainless/seatless Foxi.

Cleats Onionpockets /

I care! It's not the foxi's fault. Spare the Foxi!

Ok, I stand corrected.

The Foxi stays, Nate goes away forever... dead, jail, hell, purgatory, makes no difference to me...

nates a douche

haha lol nice of u to bump a sick old thread i remeber reading this b4 i was a creature, seriously is a sick story, i wish we could get jessica lazers bike back like this.

o and u and ur foxi can suck my balls, im sure its a pos and u just drive some big suv around insead o wait ur i bet your too poor to afford the gas in ur bromobile since you probably can't keep a job at wal mart with that additude. And u only do this cuz u enjoy arguing on the internet like everyone else, i bet ur laughing right now too.

I am...lol

thanks for the good time you dick sucking little bitch.

yes he is

Methanphetamine is a hell of a drug. Keep cooking it up and hopefully an accidental explosion will extinguish your POS life.

Re: your fucking morons!

I like to think that once Nate's foxi is done, he'll make a Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde transformation, and go from a "Growlin Hellhound" to a Cuddly Puppy.

Hey Nate, we'll sell you Domininique's trahsed old seat, now that she doesn't need it anymore. How's $1000 sound?

oh yeah, and the foxi seat is in perfect condition

He's not worth the time, Dom.

He's all mouth, and no brain.

Medication? Yep I have a horse pill here for him.

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

He can't swallow that!

"Well then good news! It's a suppository!"

/Farnsworth

Why is there this rash of 'asshole fever' on this board lately? Something in the water?

well he came into the chat room, i tried to reason with him, he continued to talk all sorts of trash. he has been banned from the chat. now only if we can get simon to ban him from the site.

That would be AWESOME.

This board has no place for shitholes like him.

- Summerai - First Ben /

ha, what an awesome story. I love it when moped thiefs get what's coming to them.

Thanks for bumping that Nate! =D

Damn good use of name calling in that one...

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account