Re: shoot Nate

nate do your worst i dare u, ur gonna get yours

Re: shoot Nate

If everyone just ignored his dumbass he would get bored and go away. He's just like the idiot in 5th grade who kept bothering people.

Tim

Re: Be nice to Nate

Nate the skate /

LMAO LEGAL TROUBLE KEEP DREAMING

fuck legal trouble noone here wants that, keep guessing nate i can't wait.

Re: your fucking morons!

ignoring doesnt get me thru the day at work and i am notoriously pro-active.

Re: Nate makes losers look awesome!

His name is Dan Webber Kastner, but I doubt if anything will be done about it like any of the other trolls.

Re: your fucking morons!

What does that mean?? you feel you have to respond? Isnt that instigating the problem then?

Terret's syndrome?

BAN NOW! -_-

I'm assuming.

i feel a need to respond and to get him banned from this site.

and i feel a need to give him shit and maybe he'll think about what he is saying at some point, or go to bed a little uneasy wondering if he'll wake up with a face full of cum.

He's brought you to his knees.

Do you really think that will work.He has been doing this for so long.He clearly doesnt give a shit about anyone or anything but himself. He enjoys this.He's not ever gonna feel bad. But he will go away if we ignore it.

BINGO. Deezy wins the prize.Lol.

Re: creature vigilantism: success

Good for you! The destruction of, in the most painful way possible of moped thieves is to be encouraged! It would be fun to stet up a sting, put a ped out there with a gps tracker on it, set up teams to watch it with vid cams and cells, call the cops when/if it is stolen follow it until police show...turn over vid of ass monkey stealing bike, heckle him in court, etc..and when he finninshes his com service/jail time what ever...find him and kick his ass! (hard to ride a moped with a shattered right hand...a real bitch to j/o as well)...this will reduce said thieves biggest interests in life! Best of luck to all of you!

ha!

reminds me of one time way back, I was working in a mall in Medford Oregon, at a Christmas wrapping thing.

I had this idea to start making false presents, and set them out, where I could watch them.

I tried to make it look like an expensive ring might be inside or something similar. You wouldn't believe how people reacted!

Some of them picked it up and stuffed it quickly under an arm or purse and off they ran out to their car.

Some would find a mall worker and report it, but most took it and looked guilty as a face can make when they made that decision to walk out with it.

I put a little not in each one telling them I saw how they reacted, and saw them leave with it. And something to the effect that they had been watched the whole time. It was hilarious, I thought. I got other people doing it too. I'd love to do something like that again.

---_DeeZy_

people are really something....most of them not something good....lol!

Fantastic story!

I'm really glad Nate bumped this, because it's an awesome story. That's what peds are all about (aside from the peds themselves) taking obsessive, aggressive, and extensive care of not only your own ped, but the peds of fellow moped riders. Fuck moped thieves forever. I hope to hear/read more stories like this, and if there are more in the archives, I hope somebody bumps them, 'cause I wanna read 'em. Keep safe the variator.

Deezy that would be funny as hell.

Nate the skate /

Deezy your such a douche.Yeah beat the hell out of a guy who stole a moped and end up spending some time in jail.Don't drop the soap while your in the shower while your in there and for god sakes be nice to bubby and maybe he would make you his bitch.

Take your meds Nate

Nate the skate /

Im not on any meds you fucking dirtbag mind your own fucking business.Why Don't you go call Dom and see how much shes made in the last few hours on her corner

nate, are you a little touchy cause you stole your moped just like you stole the picture of it?

and we all KNOW you arent on meds, THATS WHY YOU'RE SO FUCKED UP.

i bet if you _were_ on some, you could get an airbox.

Nate the skate /

Stole my moped? lmao now who needs Meds david sure as fuck aint me.Sorry buddy you were misinformed my ped is Mine lock stock and barrel or would you like to check with the DMV about that?

Oh, I just can't let "Nate" have the last word! So...

Great story, this. Would indeed make a good movie scene, but only if recreated by the "original" cast! Well, the dirtbag would have to be played by someone else, but then, he's not the center of the story, really, so that wouldn't matter. I'd have loved to see the whole thing, on tape if not in person. Or, better yet, been there and done that on my own ped, with the rest of the crew. Just recently, I had some scuzzbag serial vandal smash in my driver's-side window... $50 down the hole for the deductible, and a very important bill went unpaid. If I ever caught that scuzzbag, I'd make him eat all that glass. Yes, when I cleaned it up, I saved it. May throw it out sometime in the future, but I can always hope the PD catches him... and that he's really hungry.

Remember, in the Old West days, they shot horse-thieves! Shame they didn't have mopeds back then, though....

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Nate the skate /

LOL

Strange, I thought you were banned...? Still, I had fun reading this whole thread. Very entertaining and educational, I must say. Nate, sounds to me like you need a vacation, perhaps in Bermuda? I hear the Triangle is very active this time of year....

----------------------------------------------------------------------

nate get the hell out of here troll.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account