1987 Kamasura build

Re: 1987 Kamasura build

this is the first one i have seen.................oh no

Mine did 35 (radar) bone stock, though it certainly didn't feel safe at those speeds. I would definitely recommend better wheels and suspension, but otherwise, why not? I like it.

The kamasura! first moped i ever had. got it for $50 and was never able to get it running. (knew nothing about mopeds) I ended up parting it and making probably close to $200 for the motor (sachs clone) tank, seat, kick stand. i think the only things i might have left are the headlight and ignition with key.( very cool feature to me. ) might have a petcock or two as well. and the gas caps which i like.

Spencer Gaydon /

Josh,

This is Spencer in Lubbock. I am the one that sold you that moped. I thought it was a very ambitious project but looks like you are getting it done. Looks great.

im about to post my kamasura that blows this outta the water. haha sick job tho man welcome to the kamasutra club

I've got to admit, I'm kind of inspired to dig out the old "General Tso" this summer.

thanks i didnt have much to work with but it runs like a top.

campeona del mundo /

oh my its like if they made a kriedler frame even weaker

Still not shittier than a 207

but the marketing was shittier, apparently these were given out in a chinese mail-order scam claiming if you fill out a survey you got a free motorcycle with the number 250 or 500 in the name (some of em are still numbered as such under the seat) all you paid was "shipping" for like 400 bones.

and then the free motorcycle CHINABIKE 500 comes in and it's really a shitty sachs clone moped...

yeah, for sure

Just finished my kamasura moped

not my style, but i love seeing mopeds everybody hates come to life again.

also, this is the first proof that i, and probably most people on the forum have seen of one of these actually running.

Lol, it was in ruff shape to start with.

Nick Edgerton /

It's a fun bike

IMG_20190913_174316333.jpg

Badass

fuuuuuck yeasss.

hell yea. damn, kamasura haha

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account