TEAM FOXI!

Team Foxi:

Bringing together a group of Sparta enthusiasts joined together by the common love for the foxiest of bikes, the Sparta Foxi. The group is intended to help the finest of moped lovers talk about the sorrow and triumphs of the stock and modified Sachs 504 engines.

More to follow.

Re: TEAM FOXI!

Yes, we's thinking about making a website with sachs/foxi related info.

will the website be slow and frequently down?

hahaha, i love the looks of those bikes, but you guys should be putting 505's on them.

oh yeah and:

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTAAAAAAAAA

Oh, for a second I thought you said "slow and janky" which made me immediately think of that swinger you were riding

Foxi's have 504's with pedals through the frame. 505's have pedals through the motor. Even if they did fit (which they don't) the weak motor mounts wouldn't be able to handle the torque of pedaling and standing on the pedals.

Here's one of my Foxi's

brendan, i have a ton of awesome pics of that bike i took in arizona. my foxi slow and janky, but i love it anyways.

you get those forks painted yet dom?

Hell Yes.

I love my slow Foxi.

Captain that looks terrible. Why do people pimp their foxis out when they look fine just the way they are?

this bike is hot.

ah, id like to formally offer myself up to team foxi/sparta LOL

I have a few. LOL.

SOme people out there will vouch for me on help and parts that ive sent em for free LOL.

Favorite ped out there.

if someone does do a website, id be more than willing to help out with pictures, im a photographer and have some sparta's that love to model! Also , id help out in any way possible.

Great idea.

Andrew

Foxis are kick ass mopeds,I love them.Go team Foxi!

TEAM FOXI!

My wife and I are government agents who review two-wheeled vehicles for the American Automobile Industry. The Absolom 250 might have been a sweet spin if she hadn't SUDDENLY been backed over by another motorcyclist on meth (see enclosed a picture of her mawkish face) suffered thirty-seven cracked ribs and a botulism infection from swapping flesh particles with a dead moose head against the Vermont curb with a motor scooter's wheel prints embedded in it's shattered back.

For all that a real peppy and funzy-wunzy little ride.

sweet, should have been riding a foxi.

Yeah definitely Andrew, Ill hit you up for some content when the time comes. I _knew_ you'd be in anyways.

Throw an E50 on that bitch and you're all good to go.

yeah, no.

TEAM SACHS

it's only real rival is LA RESISTANCE

Right. and yeah, no e 50

Yeah i like team Sachs, team foxi is a little closed minded for my taste.

e50 on a Foxi does sound like a good idea. Anyone got a Foxi frame they want to part with? I'll make it happen over the winter.

I personally think it would be less work and more enjoyable to keep it _mostly_ Foxi and maybe some related Sachs info.

Im not really much of a purist when it comes to mopeds but after my 80cc Foxi project this winter I would def think about trying an E50 on a foxi frame.

Hell yeah, best of both worlds.

Keep it foxi, just be sure to have lots of "foxi" engine info.

Aka as long as it covers sachs engines pretty extensively, even only the 504, it would be sweet.

FOXIS FUCKING RULE!

I even have an official United Mopeds/Foxi jacket.

yeah, im with keeping it sparta/foxi

if people need sachs specific info the can do a search for "backpedal brakes"

an e50 , no. but a za50?

a sparta/foxi capable of hills? Oh dear.

i dont know that i could do it to a running bike though, id need a frame with no running 504, i dont think i could unbolt a running one and go putting a za on there.

We need a Sparta/Foxi page...

SICK BURN!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account