I can't help myself!!!

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

It's truly a sickness.....This one has 732 original miles. Owner's father (deceased) was a Garelli dealer back in the day. His dad bought 200 Garellis to sell at that time. I got the last two that his father saved. Not minty, but will make a nice runner. The other one is a parts bike.

Re: I can't help myself!!!

"Dear diary..."

Ever considered starting a personal blog?

You have a nack for finding the best bikes.

HaHaHaHaaaaa! MopedLar's Infected! LOL!

Andrew Squiggman /

Good one Don! LOL!

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Good one Ron! LOL!

He needs Moped anonymous or a 12 wheel program or maybe inpatient Re-hab...

I found a pretty, green Gulpmatic runner, but she wants $800 for it. She doesn't really want to turn it loose.

Larry, you clearly got a problem. One of the treatments is giving some to me.

If buying and fixing up mopeds is your "problem" you really don't have one, great find, enjoy!

Paul Boyer (OFMC) /

You got the touch man. Nice score!!!

Dan Danielson /

Ah man, I know the feeling. I talked a guy down to 200 on an 84’ non-runner that looks just like that. now I’ve got cold feet and asking myself if I really need a fourth moped.

^ you do. :)

Yeah.. I've been telling myself all summer to sell parts and bikes. Keep telling myself that I have too many and am tired of moving them around my shop in order to actually get work done. I actually did sell some parts and gave my nephew a nice golden bullet for his 15th birthday,but I also acquired 3 hobbits,a gob of hobbit parts, and recently another Pug 103. Smh.... it truly is an addiction, a serious one. Lol!

Damn Larry.

Am I gonna have to drive back over there and haul off another load??

Whats the other Garelli lool like?

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

It looks exactly like the runner. Same color and all. I've already promised some parts to people, so that one is being parted out.

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Damn Larry.

>

> Am I gonna have to drive back over there and haul off another load??

>

> Whats the other Garelli lool like?

Hey larry, good to see on the forums still. I must that garelli engine very good design but the rubber band clutch design was it's the problem. Should be a problem to part out.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Hi Ed, welcome back! Yup, still here after all these years. You're absolutely correct, the rubber clutch is its weak point. Fortunately, I squirreled away a few NOS rubber clutches in case I need them. The rubber motor mounts on later model Garellis make for a very smooth ride. Again, glad to see you back on MA!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account