looking for folks in san diego to wrench with

antonio santana /

still working on getting my puch running. the wiring is somewhat beyond me and dont know where to start no matter how much i read about it. looking for people in san diego who are willing to lend me a hand.

give me a holler! thanks

Re: looking for folks in san diego to wrench with

Puch moped wiring is as easy as it comes. Post a few pics of of the bike and current wiring mess and we will get you going

Re: looking for folks in san diego to wrench with/finalize wiring

antonio santana /

so i bought the bike from someone who ruined the previous wiring harness, so ive purchased a slew of new parts, but still have the flywheel removal tool and wire terminal on the way. its an e50, with an airsal head, unsure of what one exactly. so i need to get the flywheel off and redo the whole harness, im just not sure how to configure it. it had a HPI regulator / rectifier screwed to the frame but only has two wired coming out of it, which im not sure is needed or not. i just have a hard time sorting through forums because im having a hard time identifying exactly what configuration i need to employ.

ill get the fly wheel off and post photos soon.

thanks! (edited)

Re: looking for folks in san diego to wrench with/finalize wiring

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

What area are you in?

kevin Smellaflange /

lepermeat?...is that like strolling life challenged?

i mean ''the walking dead''...

i wish there were places around ''us'' that could be

a great place to wrench...i just use (5) 20'x10'

storage units...cemented floors...but i need my 3 genny's to get juice to them...

............hahaha

antonio santana /

City heights

I’m not very good with electrical. I am down to go for a ride. I’m in la mesa, looking for a group to ride with. I have a garage at my place where I work on my tomos.

Yes lets ride!

Jack Hernandez /

Los Pederales is in SD. We are a small group of mopeders! @lospederales on instagram

I went to a rally in SD back in 2014 so there has to be some moped folks around still... I mean I would hope. Is Adam B. not around any more?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account