Has anyone shopped at vdm Puch parts

I saw that vdm Puch parts has some e50 Kickstarter stuff. I’m a little uncomfortable with the site since It’s in a different language, but there isn’t much Kickstarter stuff around for e50s. It looks like they sel a whole ass conversion kit though. I was wondering if anyone has shopped from this site before? If so how was your experience?

Re: Has anyone shopped at vdm Puch parts

I ordered a straight cut gear set, some euro gears and clutches. At first it seemed like he hadn't shipped to usa before, had some trouble figuring out the customs forms. Communication was good tho, he does speak English and is on FB as Johann van der meer. Hit him up if you have any questions. My parts arrived as described, I would order from him again if I was in the market for those things

Hey Hoot, how much was the shipping? of course intl shipping is higher than domestic, but you deem it worth it?

Okay sweet! I just realized you can convert the website to English. I’ll message him before ordering anything, but I think I’m going to buy the e50 kickstart conversion kit from him.

Straight cut gears!?!?! ooOoowowy

I haven't ran the vdm straight cuts yet, they seem decent quality for value tho. I have the treats/swiss ones and those are super nice machining, haven't had any problems since converting the bell to needle bearing. More money but more quality for those. The vdm ones are pressed on to the og shaft wheras the other one is completely machined.

Like for shipping, it was last year before he had the web site, it was still the marketplaats store and i can't find record of how much shipping was. I do remember that with the conversion from euro to usd + shipping, the prices were comparable or cheaper to what ya'd pay for domestic for similar

If its under 2 kilogrammes shipping is about 25€ and if its between 2-5 kilogrammes its 35€ if he uses PostNL.

Obviously shipping costs can vary depending on location and the shipping company.

Pulled the trigger on the complete kickstart kit today. The dollar was at .90 cents on the euro. I'll post when I get them.

Parts are at customs.

bought a pull starter, fast shipping and exactly what i ordered

Juleon Cotillon /

> John Simpson Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Parts are at customs.

Definitely interested in seeing that kickstart conversion. What color did you choose? Or did you get whatever color was available since everytime i check none are available.

Needle bearing lightened clutch and main gear? plz?

The parts came in yesterday. I got the color I asked for. Once I put it on the bike, I'll take more pictures.

20200212_171401.jpg
20200212_171351.jpg

It alway says sold out on the complete sets. Order anyway. I talked to the guy. I took a gamble and it shipped out in 2 days. We got .92 on the euro today.

How do they work?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account