MOPITT RALLY ~ Yinzfest: FRIDAY THE 13:13.. it’s a Vespa Joke REGISTRATION!!!

Yo, the Rally is comin up faster than you can say chip chopped ham, don’t be a jagoff make sure you pre register so we know how much shit to get for yinz.

PayPal us $15 to mopittmpc@gmail.com and make sure you include your shirt size in the comments

https://www.facebook.com/events/356989395228139/?ti=icl

Itinerary:

Friday-

3pm: registration begins at Iron Eden (YES SAME PLACE AS LAST YEAR WHOOP WHOOP) there will be space on the top deck to set up your tent and space along the road outside of the entrance to park your whip and set up tents, etc. The space is first come-first served so get there early to solidify your spot. Certain Members will have space at their houses to hold ppl but make sure you message us ASAP to solidify a place to crash. Otherwise there are tons of air bnb’s and Hotels all throughout the city and Ubers/Lyfts are hella abundant. The ride will commence when it’s dark we’ll be takin you to good ‘Ol Primantis so you can get our city’s finest culinary creation. Dance party when we get back.

Saturday-

Wake up and have some coffee n breakfast with us. Ride will leave around 1pm, we’re stoked to show you all around our swampy mountain city. Raffle commences at 10pm

Sunday-

Maybe some rides, everyone is going to have their own adventures planned so stick around and we’ll show you some more nooks n crannies around the ‘burgh

MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER WE’RE SUPER EXCITED TO PARTY WITH ALL YOU OK THANKS BYE

Re: MOPITT RALLY ~ Yinzfest: FRIDAY THE 13:13.. it’s a Vespa Joke REGISTRATION!!!

Registered

Re: MOPITT RALLY ~ Yinzfest: FRIDAY THE 13:13.. it’s a Vespa Joke REGISTRATION!!!

This was super fun last year. Pittsburgh is a great city to ride mopeds in, so if you haven't been here before now is the time to check it out.

> Simon King Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

Pittsburgh is a great city to ride mopeds

> in

Thanks Simon you definitely ain’t kidding, and I think everyone will like this year’s route too fsure, it showcases a ton of fun hills and awesome views

BUMP THIS IS TWO WEEKS AWAY DONT BE A DUMMY REGISTER SO WE KNOW YER COMIN

Frank Bailey (MOPITT) /

Ok just to make things even more interesting I will pay for your registration if you bring your Jawa and ride it on the Rally route. Limited quantity available! Only YOU can make this the year of the Jawa. Post your intentions here.

> Frank Bailey (MOPITT) Wrote:

> Ok just to make things even more interesting I will pay for your

> registration if you bring your Jawa and ride it on the Rally route.

> Limited quantity available! Only YOU can make this the year of the

> Jawa. Post your intentions here.

Brother Frankfurter has spoken, do what he says, do the right thing, let the Jawa into your life and fall into his arms!!!

Gonna make THIS action even more interesting, IF you bring a Jawa to the rally and IF you finish the route without breaking down or hitting up the chase I will give you FIVE free raffle tickets.

YEAROFYAVA

YEAROFYAVA

YEAROFYAVA(edited)

I feel like this is some thinly veiled effort to murder a buncha Jawas all at one time but instead of tommy guns at a mafia wedding its a handful of 207's and 210's screaming down Polish Hill and exploding.

> Monti S Wrote:

> I feel like this is some thinly veiled effort to murder a buncha Jawas

We all KNEW Frank would one day lead the resistance, this is merely the beginning. It is not murder, it is rebirth.

Groupme is live!!!

You're invited to my new group 'YINZFEST FRIDAY the 13:13' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/53148998/7ldmxPY0

Frank Bailey (MOPITT) /

Ok since NOBODY took me up on the ride your Jawa offer, how about another? Bring your mostly complete, decrepit Jawa or pile of most of it's parts and you're in. Everybody hates these anyhow...

> Ok since NOBODY took me up on the ride your Jawa offer, how about

> another? Bring your mostly complete, decrepit Jawa or pile of most of

> it's parts and you're in. Everybody hates these anyhow...

Im gonna do the ride on a Moby, does your offer cover the overly complex french bikes?

Frank Bailey (MOPITT) /

Andy, only if you wear a red and white striped shirt, beret and prominently display a replica of the Eiffel Tower in your headlight.

ALMOST

> Andy, only if you wear a red and white striped shirt, beret and

> prominently display a replica of the Eiffel Tower in your headlight.

will a detailed model of the Maginot line work?

**IMPORTANT READ THIS**

Yo, SO THIS IS TOMORROW GET HYPED

just a couple of things we want to announce in lieu of the rally:

Friday: reg starts at 3 we won’t be allowed to have peeps access the space until then due to it being in an area where there are other construction businesses doing work so hang tight and do some exploring until then. Once the clock strikes party time come sign in at the gate, get your pack, and find some camping space if that’s what you dig. Make sure you respect the space at Iron Eden, it’s a very industrial space with lots of tools and scrap around so please do NOT venture into the inside workshop; stick to the front brick level, the barn, and the upstairs floor. sorry but !!!NO FIREWORKS!! y’all. The night ride will start when it gets dark (9ish)

Saturday:

Ride will leave at one. There will be a gas stop in the beginning and after the lunch break

NOTE: make sure you gas up each time, the route will be long this year. BE PREPARED TO CLIMB HILLS, we got tons of ‘em and there’ll be some decent hill climbing on this ride so make sure your brake are good for the downslopes and you got at least a little clutch material for the up

I got separated from the group twice during the ride. It was a combination of inexperience riding with a large group and a carburator that kept flooding and stalling.

While I WAS with the group, I noticed that part of the route between the Bike museum and the lunch stop followed red and yellow arrows painted on the roads. I started following that and worked my way back to Liberty, Sassafras, and Lorigan.

Were those arrows part of the Pedal Pittsburgh route from late August?

Kyle Rawlinson /

Hello Trent,

Sorry to hear you were separated more then once during the ride. I hope you still found enjoyment riding the wild terrain of Pittsburgh's metropolitan area. Keen observation on the road markings, you are correct, they are indications of various Pedal Pittsburgh routes. This was all by coincidence, it happened this way because our route took us through 8 of Pittsburgh's well known parks.

When we were finalizing our route in August we unknowingly road the morning of the event and received a lot of envious looks on the big hills but an overall feeling of solidarity to the pedal!

Thanks for coming out, hope to see you at the next Rally.

Kyle Rawlinson(edited)

Rally_Rout_map copy 2.jpg

RIDE LEAVES 4 MINUTES

> MOPITT no nips Al Wrote:

> RIDE LEAVES 4 MINUTES

Shit, i'm not gonna make it then.

« Go to Topic — end of thread