Re: Got hit by a cager.

Ana L. of the Aurora Roras /

Wear a helmet. I got hit by a fucking nun driving and cut my face open like a fish gill. Plastic surgery and 200 stitches to close it up.

Get yourself a lawyer, or at least talk to one. Glad to see you're still with us! It could have been a lot worse! Some cager cut right in front of me a few years back on the freeway. I locked up my breaks and went down. I was riding my R6. The van just kept on going. I had a bum knee for a while, but nothing major. I consider myself pretty lucky to escape serious injury.

All my best to you. I hope you heal quickly.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Shoulder rolls off your first floor balcony just get used to it I mean seriously if Landing if you land right you better off I have Vision impairment so a full face impairs my vision too much and one of the normal ones without the visor impairs my vision somewhat so I usually have a half shell goggles if I remember but the best thing to do is to get your frame rates of your brain up there personally I do Focus exercises and juggle slash do tai chi when an accident happens your body has to instinctively respond without your mind having to think about it the accident I it was in probably would have killed most people I mean the first one was a Honda Odyssey that was taking a left at a yellow light as I was traveling straight opposing it I swerved I eject the moped and while I was standing there the side mirror clipped my wrist it was a hit and run in front of 50 kids and a school crossing guard nobody got the plate

The second one was An on purpose some guy was driving against doctor's orders after having a hard procedure and he basically died in his moving vehicle I was a first responder I basically administered hands-only CPR while riding my moped brought the vehicle under control but just so you know nothing is covered by your car insurance or his car insurance which was non-existent

And this last time that happened in April I'll admit I wasn't wearing a helmet he pulled into my safe braking distance from a stop sign on a side street a car in front of him was taking a left any short stopped blocking the bike lane he gave me eye contact and then a second later he ripped out squealing his tires it was like a sucker punch I've ridden mopeds for 20 years and I've avoided a lot of accidents this one was no avoiding I reacted by ejecting off the moped and actually punching and kneeing the quarter panel I flipped up in the air or slit over the hood and I landed right on my head I was protecting my prosthetic eye socket with my arm so I kind of rolled I eat the shoulder roll off the balcony I didn't break any bones which is an amazing thing at 35 miles an hour I had a brain hemorrhage kind of messed me up but six months later and all I got is a headache a bad knee and a stiff neck

The only real problem is getting my stupid bike back I mean it's 6 months and they still didn't settle on an agreed value because I know they scrapped it even though I didn't accept any kind of offers and they didn't have the paperwork because they won't produce it

Brandon Weiss (Detective brandon to you) /

> JBOT Admin Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I got hit recently as well.

>

> Please look for this moronic car action

>

> Veer right , then hard left.

>

> Motherfuckers do this in the middle of the street before they flip a u

> turn. If you get caught on the left of the car you're done.

>

> If youre behind a car, and you think they're veering right to park,

> don't believe that. Watch hard and hang back. I luckily escaped with

> very few injuries but it was a serious wake up call.

I see this all the time here in NYC, I've learned how most people drive here and know what to avoid for the most part...but every once in awhile you get caught off gaurd.

One thing I never ever do is pass a car on the right that is signaling to turn left on a 2 way road, because half the time people signal the wrong way. Another thing people do Is slow down when approaching an intersection and turn without signaling. You never know which way they'll go. I always hang back....but that has its risks too, because people are emasculated by being behind a moped, and will pass you at all costs, even into oncoming traffic. Being behind a moped is too embarrassing.(edited)

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Oh my God it has pedals I don't care if it's doing 55 I got to pass it I mean Jesus my BMW must cost at least forty Grand how can I be held up by some peon driving something that's close to transportation period..

« Go to Topic — end of thread