3D Printing file for a Bullet Headlight Trail Tech Digital Gauge V2 - Holder

See here for a Bullet Headlight Trail Tech V2 Gauge holder. This besel holds the panel mount version digital gauge for Trail Tech's Tach-Hour, Volt, and Temperature Meter. This might also fit in other 60mm dash speedo holes as well.

It is a super snug, snap in, and tight fit. Could be hard to get out even, might have to pull lens out to be able to pop it out.

The V2 gauge is nice because it is also backlit if hooked up to a 12v power supply.

Purchase the V2 Gauge - From Treats or from Trail Tech

3D File: https://pinshape.com/items/56226-3d-printed-trail-tech-v2-gauge-holder-for-moped-bullet-headlight

613092D9-FA7E-4AE7-8E97-64B880BDDD93_1_201_a.jpeg
6978860E-7A3F-417E-8B32-CB5523B77F8F_1_201_a.jpeg
FA528B4C-6BF1-4C64-BA0F-114D096A5316.jpeg

Re: 3D Printing file for a Bullet Headlight Trail Tech Digital Gauge V2 - Holder

***Kim Jong illest*** /

snazzy! love it!

Re: 3D Printing file for a Bullet Headlight Trail Tech Digital Gauge V2 - Holder

This is excellent! Now I need to buy a printer.

50E0E5C4-6B4E-4E64-A31E-6F2B99CF79B8.jpeg
51C1B5A1-0DD0-450A-9AEA-BBD263DF40F6.jpeg
16688DB8-43F3-46A2-B3DD-0998228C6676.jpeg

This is one more design that incorporates a small window with lens that collects ambient light within the headlight bucket and shines onto the gauges surface. I created this first before I knew the gauge was able to be backlit.

The light output is not very effective but looks neat and does help a little with viewing the gauge in high revs should the gauge's backlit function not be hooked up. Perhaps an added LED within the bucket could help with viewing functionality.

The bezel is a super snug, snap in, and tight fit.

This is a two part print that requires the Bezel Lens file to be printed from Clear Resin.

https://pinshape.com/items/56228-3d-printed-bullet-headlight-trail-tech-digital-gauge-v2-with-light-affect

Bump for the first download of this part last night! Let me know how it works!

Noice!

Dang looks quality, way nicer than other options, and it’s freeware? amazing

cool! thanks for sharing

Nice, I'll have to have my buddy print one for my build. Btw here is the file for magura switch bases if anyone needs one.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2853262

Downloaded it today and sent the file to my local library that does 3D printing. Hope they get back to me soon.....

Will definitely update this once I get it made and set up.

Thanks for sharing!

Tyler Dead Possums /

Awesome work! There is a page on the wiki to keep track of such designs: https://www.mopedarmy.com/wiki/3D_Printed_Parts

You should add it!

Thanks guys, yup free to download for anyone who wants it.

I think I have 3 available for $30 each shipped if anyone wants one without having to hassle with printing.

Somehow I can design in cad and 3D print, but can not figure out how to add to the wiki :( if someone want to do it for me??

Also if anyone has the dos cycles gauge and wants to give me measurements, I can probably modify the file to fit that gauge.

nice!

RZ Namllow /

Very cool, but what do you do for a speedo?

Tyler Dead Possums /

Got it added for ya. There is an edit button at the top of wiki pages for me.

> RingringBANG ! Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Thanks guys, yup free to download for anyone who wants it.

>

> I think I have 3 available for $30 each shipped if anyone wants one

> without having to hassle with printing.

>

> Somehow I can design in cad and 3D print, but can not figure out how to

> add to the wiki :( if someone want to do it for me??

>

> Also if anyone has the dos cycles gauge and wants to give me

> measurements, I can probably modify the file to fit that gauge.

> RingringBANG ! Wrote:

> Thanks guys, yup free to download for anyone who wants it.

>

> I think I have 3 available for $30 each shipped if anyone wants one

> without having to hassle with printing.

>

> Somehow I can design in cad and 3D print, but can not figure out how to

> add to the wiki :( if someone want to do it for me??

>

> Also if anyone has the dos cycles gauge and wants to give me

> measurements, I can probably modify the file to fit that gauge.

I've got 2 dos cycles gauges and can get you measurements. If you can print me one I'll pay for that too. Let me know what you need.

Andrew

My library emailed me back - they have a backlog and have been waiting for an update(?). They said 5-10days :(

Sounds good, if you trace the shape on some paper and then write down OD measurements on each side. Let me know the thickness of the unit, the location of the wire and thickness of it, the mounting holes size and location of those. Thanks!

> RingringBANG ! Wrote:

> Sounds good, if you trace the shape on some paper and then write down OD

> measurements on each side. Let me know the thickness of the unit, the

> location of the wire and thickness of it, the mounting holes size and

> location of those. Thanks!

I'll get you that info tomorrow!

Measurements sent PMd you

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account