a TV Moped sighting

In Episode 2 of Netflix’s “Devil Next door” about 16 and a half minutes in, we see a couple riding a moped during what is explained as their honeymoon. The scene is merely a quick glimpse. Extremely quick, had to pause and rewind many times to catch it. I’m not entirely sure at this juncture which moped it is. Have at it

BEB1B08B-8295-4753-9900-10231902DDEA.jpeg
4EE40286-3670-4A08-98B6-DBD156B0D9F8.jpeg

Re: a TV Moped sighting

Its an overloaded moped.

^beat me to it! :D Cev light, starter clutch handle, Puch...? Lem? Not one of mine...lol.

Dan (high idle) Conway /

Hard to tell from the pics but wouldn’t be surprised if it was a Maxi

no groms no blasters /

if only there were a forum here dedicated to this topic

Engine case looks wide on throttle side? Hmmmm.... I like these puzzles!

> no groms no blasters Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> if only there were a forum here dedicated to this topic

I don’t think any of my other TV moped sighting posts were considered off topic it seems to be pretty gen discush worthy, it’s Tuesday night, it’s stuffed crust night, loosen the collar a bit

Yeah personally I’m thinkin maxi, MAYBE a Sachs. But yeah it’s haulin a lot of ass and it wasn’t goin fast doin it in the clip

I could see Sachs...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

The weird shaped head light reminds me of a motobecane or a Peugeot but I doubt it look really close two adults riding dubs it must be Italian

Could be a maxi bc of those black plastic fork tube cap-sleeves that go on stock puch maxi forks but IDK. Wish that dumb basket wasn’t in the way we’d be able to see what the speedo looks like

Has what I would call "inverted type"forks which would eliminate many brands.

X

F3C3AE36-A890-482E-AE1D-2C9B03FFECB0.jpeg

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I just seen in interesting foreign movie called gasoline and microbe Prime french parts and many many a moped...

was watching this last night...

20191125_090155.jpg

Potr, I notice this is from MST3K which one? Definitely update the wiki on that shiz!!

Lazerblast, its one of the later Mike episodes

HIGHLY recommended

I can imagine there’s plenty a moped in those episodes of mystery science theater over the years fourshore

I was watching American Pickers last night and there was a 1981 Indian 4 stroke known piece o shit plain as day. They rightfully ignored it too.

Josiah Radebaugh /

I still want an Indian to screw with. I was watching a german movie of some sort (Dont remember what it was) Saw what looked to be a Moby av88

You don’t screw with an Indian. It screws with you.

***Kim Jong illest*** /

sure looks like a maroon newport to me

no groms no blasters /

> MOPITT no nips Al Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > no groms no blasters Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > if only there were a forum here dedicated to this topic

>

> I don’t think any of my other TV moped sighting posts were considered

> off topic it seems to be pretty gen discush worthy, it’s Tuesday night,

> it’s stuffed crust night, loosen the collar a bit

https://mopedarmy.com/forums/list.php?3

Oh hell ya stever I try to update that list as I see ‘em but it’s cool to bring to gen discussion especially since it’s a new program

Big Bang Theory Season 12 Episode 19, 4:35 into the episode, Howard and Raj are walking through the university parking lot and pass a moped, motorcycle, and scooter. They reminisce about the good old days. The scene lasts for about 30 seconds

20191130_211114.jpg

^ The scooter is of course for sale...lol

Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ /

Any Watchman fans? Last night was episode 7 and at 3 minutes I saw some mopeds parked but can’t get a good pause of it at the moment.

I LOOOOOOVE the watchmen, there was a thread in OT.

Couple mopeds for the vietnam scenes. I saw those too, there's a blue and white express, it was in another scene later also, dude rides by behind the taxi after june drops, and the brown one looked like maybe a chappy or something.

There was an FA50 in that episode too, Will.

i finally saw Ford vs Ferrari over the weekend. good movie... i spotted a couple mopeds in the back grounds of a few scenes

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account