What do you do with your treatland stickers?

Angry Hipster /

I stick them on my wall.

Screenshot_20191205-074439.png

Re: What do you do with your treatland stickers?

I put them on phone cases, they wear out after a few weeks then i just slap another one on.

Re: What do you do with your treatland stickers?

Brandon Weiss (Detective brandon to you) /

I've hidden them on friends bikes in inconspicuous locations, like underneath the engine, inside flywheels, etc.

Re: What do you do with your treatland stickers?

do u really need 2 ac units in alaska?

Re: What do you do with your treatland stickers?

Angry Hipster /

> pat splat Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> do u really need 2 ac units in alaska?

Global warming, it hit 90F this year at the airport.

Re: What do you do with your treatland stickers?

Roll a big fat green stinky hog leg.

Re: What do you do with your treatland stickers?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Them grow rooms get hot...

Captain obvious...

20191130_100940_Burst01.jpg

Re: What do you do with your treatland stickers?

Angry Hipster /

Imagine having a whole room dedicated to that. The light bill would alone would be enough to buy a moped each month.

Plus if you go 4 or 5 marijuanas deep that's it! No running mopeds, no house, no wife, just living under a bridge collecting cans.... no thanks!

I do however smoke some sir walter raleigh in a vintage pipe, but that's to be expected I'm a hipster and I'm angry damnit!!

Re: What do you do with your treatland stickers?

nope. wrong.

Re: What do you do with your treatland stickers?

Captain Janeway /

The obvious is helmet. Also have one of the mouths on my bus pass holder. Can find it across the room with that thing on it lol.

Re: What do you do with your treatland stickers?

You guys are silly. They are coupons. You redeem them on your next purchase(s) for reduced pricing.

Re: What do you do with your treatland stickers?

> Angry Hipster Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > pat splat Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > do u really need 2 ac units in alaska?

>

> Global warming, it hit 90F this year at the airport.

You mean terraforming!

Lol he said global warming like it’s a real thing

Re: What do you do with your treatland stickers?

ha, usually send them to other folks. I've got enough but being able to hand folks a stack of stickers, they appreciate it. they're kinda everywhere. I think toolboxes and shop fridges get the lions share

Re: What do you do with your treatland stickers?

Overpriced Parts /

Please don’t be mad treats HQ ! but I mostly use them to tape things together all over the place mainly for temporary repairs but sometimes permanent repairs saving me money on tape of various types, I love to repurpose stuff!

The more they send the more I use!

I remember using large ninja stickers they sent me to tape the wiring on a car I use to to own, it held together perfect until I junked the car, I slapped one on a crack on a plastic drain pipe it lasted for over a year.

Stickers are great for small rips and blemishes on seats and tanks etc. too

Re: What do you do with your treatland stickers?

> Overpriced Parts Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Please don’t be mad treats HQ ! but I mostly use them to tape things

> together all over the place mainly for temporary repairs but sometimes

> permanent repairs saving me money on tape of various types, I love to

> repurpose stuff!

>

> The more they send the more I use!

>

> I remember using large ninja stickers they sent me to tape the wiring on

> a car I use to to own, it held together perfect until I junked the car,

> I slapped one on a crack on a plastic drain pipe it lasted for over a

> year.

>

> Stickers are great for small rips and blemishes on seats and tanks etc.

> too

I used one to patch a pinhole in my Bravo gas tank for almost a year. I’d just keep the gas level below the hole and replace it when the gas made it gummy and it would start to leak again when the gas sloshed around. The tank is soldered proper now.

Re: What do you do with your treatland stickers?

Lose them :(

Re: What do you do with your treatland stickers?

> Angry Hipster Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > pat splat Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > do u really need 2 ac units in alaska?

>

> Global warming, it hit 90F this year at the airport.

hmmmm, not good.

Re: What do you do with your treatland stickers?

Re: What do you do with your treatland stickers?

Slap em on my helmet

9BF6C0E3-68E3-4E54-B5AC-E6F4DB30AB11.jpeg

Re: What do you do with your treatland stickers?

CBB47DD6-7EA3-4B58-B30E-924CD69C26FC.jpeg
AA56E275-B282-4C54-A09C-CB79DC79ABC5.jpeg
109761D8-4612-4047-8440-29131AA54782.jpeg

I’ve been making magnets with my slaps. For about 9 yrs. magnets are ground score off trucks and such.

Re: What do you do with your treatland stickers?

> pat splat Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> do u really need 2 ac units in alaska?

Eskimos like freezing air....ya know, like Germans love warm beer.

Re: What do you do with your treatland stickers?

> Angry Hipster Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > pat splat Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > do u really need 2 ac units in alaska?

>

> Global warming, it hit 90F this year at the airport.

Prolly cause of all those air conditioners you Eskimos are running around the clock up there.

Re: What do you do with your treatland stickers?

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > pat splat Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > do u really need 2 ac units in alaska?

>

> Eskimos like frigid air....ya know, like Germans love warm beer.

Re: What do you do with your treatland stickers?

TOP GUN™ ANDY ⚔ (LSLB) ⚔ /

We put em on the door of our garage!

Re: What do you do with your treatland stickers?

> ID OD Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> >

> I’ve been making magnets with my slaps. For about 9 yrs. magnets are

> ground score off trucks and such.

I gotta wonder how much it add to the expense for treats to just do this instead of stickers^^^ I like it. Put em on your fridge, tool box or fuel tank just the same. You get to keep them when losing one of the aforementioned. Rock Auto places magnets with pics of customer vehicles in all their outgoing orders.(edited)

Re: What do you do with your treatland stickers?

Josiah Radebaugh /

I've been hoarding them. If I had more I'd salp them on pretty much every thing. I've made a number of sorta large orders and received no stickers... Bumer. If I had enough, I would love to put those little treats face stickers all over a bike and clear coat it. I've got a bike now I would do that to....(edited)

Re: What do you do with your treatland stickers?

> Josiah Radebaugh Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I've been hoarding them. If I had more I'd salp them on pretty much

> every thing. I've made a number of sorta large orders and received no

> stickers... Bumer. If I had enough, I would love to put those little

> treats face stickers all over a bike and clear coat it. I've got a bike

> now I would do that to....

I saw a green Harley in Sturgis that had real $20, $50 and $100 bills under clear coat. Forget what the grand total was but it was a few thousand.

Re: What do you do with your treatland stickers?

Josiah Radebaugh /

That's Harley rider for you...

Those tanks are pretty large, that would be pretty expensive!

Re: What do you do with your treatland stickers?

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I saw a green Harley in Sturgis that had real $20, $50 and $100 bills

> under clear coat. Forget what the grand total was but it was a few

> thousand.

Obviously , more money than brains .

Re: What do you do with your treatland stickers?

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > ID OD Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > >

>

> > I’ve been making magnets with my slaps. For about 9 yrs. magnets are

>

> > ground score off trucks and such.

>

> I gotta wonder how much it add to the expense for treats to just do this

> instead of stickers^^^ I like it. Put em on your fridge, tool box or

> fuel tank just the same. You get to keep them when losing one of the

> aforementioned. Rock Auto places magnets with pics of customer vehicles

> in all their outgoing orders.

IMG_2117.jpg

exactly.....this is my shop door covered front and back with slaps ive been collecting my whole life. stp stickers and many more where collected from the early 60's. i replaced my shop door recently with a metal door. i didnt have the heart to trash my old door. i still have it. i wished i had the foresight, and made magnets out of all those. better late then never i suppose. there appears to me to be an endless supply of magnet material laying all over the roadways. ive got 30 lbs. just waiting for stickers/slaps.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account