Re: hpi system with regulator

you have no idea what you are talking about. you are a troll and a loser. kens circuit dose not work are you retarded? you are a troll fucking it up for people who actually want to fix stuff. I don't need you for anything Dillon, fuck off unless you have something that actually has to do with this post. you troll with every post and that's all you do. looser.

Dirty30 Dillon /

> el pollo Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> you have no idea what you are talking about. you are a troll and a

> loser. kens circuit dose not work are you retarded? you are a troll

> fucking it up for people who actually want to fix stuff. I don't need

> you for anything Dillon, fuck off unless you have something that

> actually has to do with this post. you troll with every post and that's

> all you do. looser.

You have provided no assistance in this thread other than hurling insults.

You seem to particularly be obsessed with "loosers" and calling people retarded. Maybe instead of hurling insults you can take the time to enroll in some esteem building courses at your local community center.

Or maybe you should start a GoFundMe to get yourself a moped so your opinions can be validated by more than just your generic guessing.

Alan Jackson /

el pollo i do apologise for not testing the coil as ive had to shelve fixing the electrical side of the bike and concentrate on getting the motor to run mechanically ie clutch probs. plus ive also bought a new bike and been extremely busy rushing to finish some work off as im going on holiday this sunday.

led's almost a decade ago when i bought the lighting coil were not as well developed and i bought it thinking i could run the standard bulbs. someone on here posted a mod trying to rewire it coz it was that feeble. if i remember correctly it wouldnt even power led's and was regarded as a bit of a joke on this forum.

dare i say it but you do seem to be a bit aggressive nasty and down right rude with your postings and are not really being helpful and i cant see the point in you continuing to reply to my thread unless you are going to be helpful and kind.

if you have issues with certain posters dont you think it would be beneficial for everyone else on here if you kept these off the forum and chatted by pm?

just a thought. i dont want to incur your wrath but i appear to have done that just by breathing and being alive.

peace to you all.

Alan Jackson /

and one other thing to explain my lack of input recently, i tried my two 12v motobatt batteries on the bike to no avail.

my optimate charger reckons they are on their way out. i ordered that super cap off ebay from china and it hasnt arrived yet, who knows with that fitted all could be good and we could all be smiling~!!!

Alan Jackson /

> think about how totally retarded it is to say I bought a hpi inner rotor

> and it would not light leds, used regular bulbs instead.

where did i say this?

Dillon is a lying troll. he also talkes out of his ass. this is what dillon says.

Watts are not Amps, no matter how you try to justify your reasoning. No electrician in any field would say "XX watts is double the current."

except every electrican in any field. parts are sold by watts. if you are burning out a resistor and you want one that is stronger you get the next wattage size up. the 1/4 watt resistor passes half the current of a 1/2 watt resistor, 1 watt 4 times ect.

what do you think the cap will do? what would a battery eliminator do that a an actual battery doesn't?

good luck.

Dirty30 Dillon /

> el pollo Wrote:

> Dillon is a lying troll. he also talkes out of his ass. this is what

> dillon says.

>

> Watts are not Amps, no matter how you try to justify your reasoning. No

> electrician in any field would say "XX watts is double the current."

>

> except every electrican in any field. parts are sold by watts. if you

> are burning out a resistor and you want one that is stronger you get the

> next wattage size up. the 1/4 watt resistor passes half the current of a

> 1/2 watt resistor, 1 watt 4 times ect.

>

> what do you think the cap will do? what would a battery eliminator do

> that a an actual battery doesn't?

>

> good luck.

Good luck to you. I hope you find whatever is missing from your life.

there is nothing missing from my life you troll scumbag. fix the boy's moped and stop fucking around.

Dirty30 Dillon /

> el pollo Wrote:

> there is nothing missing from my life you troll scumbag.

giphy.gif

why must you dumb everything up for the ma to your level. you troll me constantly with your bullshit. never is anything but bullshit with you.

there still is another configuration to wire, please explain to the group how to do it.

looks like I'm the only person on the ma who can read electrical circuits. sad. am I the only person who can read and see how fucked up ken is with his unregulator. posting a circuit that is untested and telling the ma it works is fucked up. what is more fucked up is Dillon defending ken with his trolling.

Dirty30 Dillon /

> el pollo Wrote:

> why must you dumb everything up for the ma to your level. you troll me

> constantly with your bullshit. never is anything but bullshit with you.

>

> there still is another configuration to wire, please explain to the

> group how to do it.

>

> looks like I'm the only person on the ma who can read electrical

> circuits. sad. am I the only person who can read and see how fucked up

> ken is with his unregulator. posting a circuit that is untested and

> telling the ma it works is fucked up. what is more fucked up is Dillon

> defending ken with his trolling.

You're such a joy to converse with, I can't believe anyone wouldn't want to chat with you about circuits.

they don't cause they cant. again troll comments.

Dirty30 Dillon /

In the time it took to type that out, you could have bought a moped and validated your participation on this forum.

Even Don Ohio has a moped...

Dillon fuck you, you are only good for trolling.

I will buy any project I want. fuck you for telling me what projects to work on in the winter. I am working on two. both are 2t's and are big mopeds.

there still is another configuration to wire, please explain to the group how to do it.

Dirty30 Dillon /

> el pollo Wrote:

> Dillon fuck you, you are only good for trolling.

>

> I will buy any project I want. fuck you for telling me what projects to

> work on in the winter. I am working on two. both are 2t's and are big

> mopeds.

>

> there still is another configuration to wire, please explain to the

> group how to do it.

Please explain what a big moped is.

Alan Jackson /

if i can kindly interrupt, i get a reading of 2.7 ohms from the yellow wire from stator to ground

Maitlanf Of the Loin /

If someone actually wants their electrical questions answered I'm happy to do so

Also yes, the coil has inherent resistance and somewhere around 2-5 ohms is about accurate for a lighting coil

Alan Jackson /

i just checked with another meter and i get 1.6 ohms???

Sometimes with mopeds the lights are dim until you get into higher rpms. My maxi does the same thing. If you want them fully bright at all times run a battery.

Alan Jackson /

right back off holiday, im going to run the super cap like el pollo suggested, ive ordered one but with it coming from china it might be some time.

im not too bothered about dim lights, its just to pass the uk mot test. i certainly dont intend to ride at night.

its just you know when you've paid for something, its not good when it doesnt do what you expected it to do.

if i'd have been rich enough to have bought an mzb/powerdynamo or vape as they are now known the lights would have been dazzling before even taking it out of the box.

honest.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account