Tomos a35

Pissed off. Dellorto carburetor was a hair back from fully sealed on the intake and it wasn't pulling enough so within 1 mile burnt up new rings.

IMG_20200127_134137.jpg

Re: Tomos a35

Josiah Radebaugh /

Air leaks are killer. Hope the cylinder or rings didn't take damage!

That seat though.... :)

That seat was super tods idea. He did repairs. Im ordering a new top tank targa seat soon.

super todd!!

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Is he like super Dave?

Or like HOT ROD?

That seat looks pretty comfy , to me .

It kinda makes the bike .

Hes a major guru /mechanic in the miami valley area in Ohio. He worked on my tomos had it a few days talked me into that chopper seat. He kept my tomos seat and upjetted the bike got it running its best stock. But hes in most ralleys on you tube. Long grey gotee and hes got a moped with a skeleton strapped to it riding in ralleys. Hez an ace mechanic. He doesn't like me though lol. Anyhow im burned out on the seat im putting a targa seat on asap.

Fine then, just have another boring ass lx.

I changed my mind. I ordered a cafe racer seat from treats. It will be here feb 14th cant wait.

01212_f4BHXkaNvWU_600x450.jpg

one of my favorite looking tomas's

Wow that's pretty slick.

> Aaron Blair Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Wow that's pretty slick.

cl in Cincinnati...bout 5-6 yrs ago...somebody got it, and it was not seen here...the other tomas i thought looked sick was posted on MA....i'll see if i can find it...

Untitled1.jpg

my favorite tomas........what a nice cheap snag...easter day 3yrs ago this easter...runs 40mph allday erday.....

ScreenShot2020-02-14at2.39.30AM.jpg

while looking i found.....a tomas ike of ike's bike's put together...same seat as barney's bike.

That tanka toooo big...I miss Ike.

That thing is wicked slick!

IMG_20200207_065251.jpg

painted my tank. Now its best looking bike i could get it to be.

And thus another Tomos has been rattle-canned black

Looking good though

Ike's Bikes still have the shirt

great moped fun rallys yes miss Ike and his windmills

You know its funny you say that haber! i been thinking about the paint thing for a year. i almost just instead of can paint. i was hashing over buying a red or dark blue tomos frame from treats. But then i would have to buy /find dark blue fenders separate. And transfer everything to the new frame. But i wasn't sure if i would run into trouble. Is that idea plausible /possible nick?? Switching everything to a treats tomos frame???

Looks a lot better without the standard seat, your moped looks like it has personality now.

Thanks Brandon. I try to head advice from you guys that been working on mopeds longer than me.

> mark barney Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> You know its funny you say that haber! i been thinking about the paint

> thing for a year. i almost just instead of can paint. i was hashing

> over buying a red or dark blue tomos frame from treats. But then i

> would have to buy /find dark blue fenders separate. And transfer

> everything to the new frame. But i wasn't sure if i would run into

> trouble. Is that idea plausible /possible nick?? Switching everything

> to a treats tomos frame???

It's possible but it's just a bad idea. You could pay someone to paint everything for you for less than that.

My ocd wont let me leave my moped with someone. Lol

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account