Re: Baker's Dozen 2020: Dragon Slayer

registration spots still open? Rebels are thinking about entering a team.

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ’ฆ Of the Loin /

I don't think there will be a limit on teams in 2021

Register away!

(Also payment is no longer due at time of registration, we'll sort it out at the event)

Woooo. I think us bois are entering a team as well. So stoked to do this nonsense again.

Shifters will be fielding a team this coming year. Anybody down to bring the heat to the vintage scooters race (corsa:ifp) for a warm up?

Ohh. I might come break my P200.

> Matty Boh Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Shifters will be fielding a team this coming year. Anybody down to bring

> the heat to the vintage scooters race (corsa:ifp) for a warm up?

Oh man, you guys have logos for like a week and you're already talkin bout scooters.

A warm up for bakers dozen and first competitive run was bring mopeds against p200s and servettas. 600 miles in 2 days, no gps, pre determined route emailed 14 days in advance. I used a pilots pad and rode a tomos a35 and placed 6th out of 16. Its usually a โ€œfigure 8โ€ with a hotel of some type as the start and finish except the final finish is usually at somewhere with witnesses. Like I said, a good warmup. This year it will be in western Maryland before bakers dozen. Ahem. Against scooters.

243FD726-C097-4772-B72D-54924715453C.jpeg

Hells yeah! Rockers v. Mods kinda vibe, love it.

If I owned any scooters they'd be in the dumpster. And on fire.

> Brian F Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> If I owned any scooters they'd be in the dumpster. And on fire.

Better to just will them to your enemies . ;)

Weโ€™re building a bike for this!!, just waiting to hear what the dates will be so i know when crunch time is to actually have to finish it...

I've been throwing this idea around for years, and I actually want to do it this year.

I still haven't signed up because pandemic shows no signs of slowing down...ugh.

Andrew? Where is Andrew I want to talk about our team but I can't find him. Time to go get the Hobbit out of the garage and gas up the Scion.

« Go to Topics โ€” end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account