Re: Why does everyone

-Riprips- Taylor Durdan /

Imagine being able to get upset about what a moped gang thinks about you.

Moped gang.

Re: Why does everyone

Dirty30 Dillon /

Your melodramatic self-pity is nauseating.

Deal with your own insecurities, this forum doesn't exist to placate your ego.

Re: Why does everyone

> Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Your melodramatic self-pity is nauseating.

>

> Deal with your own insecurities, this forum doesn't exist to placate

> your ego.

True ^ . But , it's interesting to see how deep one will dig that hole and for what reason(s) .(edited)

Re: Why does everyone

This thread should be buried in OT by now...

Re: Why does everyone

> P D Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Your melodramatic self-pity is nauseating.

>

> >

>

> > Deal with your own insecurities, this forum doesn't exist to placate

>

> > your ego.

>

> True ^ . But , it's interesting to see how deep one will dig that hole

> and for what reason(s) .

I still can not understand why the point of this thread went straight over peoples heads. I don't think I could have been anymore straight to the point.

Just ride your fucking moped.

Re: Why does everyone

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Brandon Love Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > P D Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > Your melodramatic self-pity is nauseating.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Deal with your own insecurities, this forum doesn't exist to placate

>

> >

>

> > > your ego.

>

> >

>

> > True ^ . But , it's interesting to see how deep one will dig that hole

>

> > and for what reason(s) .

>

> I still can not understand why the point of this thread went straight

> over peoples heads. I don't think I could have been anymore straight to

> the point.

>

> Just ride your fucking moped.

Your point was to complain and receive validation.

Part A is done.

Re: Why does everyone

> -Riprips- Taylor Durdan Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Imagine being able to get upset about what a moped gang thinks about

> you.

>

> Moped gang.

Haha this is so funny

Re: Why does everyone

> Brandon Love Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I still can not understand why the point of this thread went straight

> over peoples heads. I don't think I could have been anymore straight to

> the point.

I think people saw through what you were aiming for and instead, offered what they think you actually need.

Re: Why does everyone

Taking the bait on this thread because I'm bored. I've compiled every red flag comment you made on this thread. Get some help man, this has nothing to do with mopeds. 1) Quit drinking. 2) If there was a fight and people were upset with you, you aren't entitled to forgiveness. No one owes you anything. Yes, they can get mad about it and bring it up years later. That may be a part of their healing process. Not your place to question. 3) Yes, it's 100% your fault and responsibility when you get mad and angry at situations. Your mental state is no excuse. It's up to you to quit drinking and learn proper coping skills to life's stressors. 4) Own your role in this. 5) If you're genuinely a nice person, you won't have to tell that to people, it will show. Best of luck.

"I didn't do anything wrong"

"I was just and still am going through rough shit and things didn't work out the way I wanted."

"SO I had a break down one time, and said a lot of shit I didn't mean, and that was out of character for me as a person, and no one could think that something was wrong, but screen shot it to the group chat and not even thinking to ask me if I was ok?"

"along with dealing with the depression,isolation and heavy drinking that it sent me into."

"I know they are, they're just waiting, antagonizing until I slip up, and say something I don't mean because of anger."

"the severely bipolar and schizophrenic horse faced, snaggle toothed, rotten egged and barren womb of a roommate who went and ran her mouth about me."

"She called the cops on me one night and almost had me arrested because I called her a "bitch""

"This is bullshit man, I haven't done shit wrong to anyone"

"And I was genuinely being caring and nice"

"wretched, festering, cunt of a roommate"

"I'm drunk and it's all because of what I saw tonight."

"I'm not a bad person, I may have my social problems"

"14 beers down."

"to push someone away from something after how many times I've show I want to be part of this"

"Like I'm not supposed to be angry"

"Why hasn't anyone stepped in from the moped army and said "hey, chill with this shit, he hasn't done much wrong" and that be the end of it."

"The whole point of it is that I haven't done much wrong."

"It's just rubbing salt in a wound that I've tried to make heal."

"I've admitted my wrongs, I've admitted that I could have made some better choices, and a lot of time has passed since then."

"people still latching on to it along with what ever reasons they can find (I don't know what) and refusing to see that I'm a different person than I was then"

"Ok, so I got pissed at some people because I got treated poorly, they were distant and it really bothered me"

"I'm not going to lie, I am kind of an asshole."

"I was already drunk, I was already anxious and depressed about some other things"

"The situation in Richmond was over, I got over it, no hard feelings, then it was bought back up in a more harsher way."

"I'm worried about my name, my reputation that I've tried to clean up, and how it'll reflect on me in real life, with real people"

"it was bullshit to go after me again after things had calmed down, and shit was over."

"There was no reason to say anything to start this shit up again."

"There were things going on with both sides and things just went sour,and I forgave and almost forgot until I saw that post."

"dude, I'm not not a pill head, a drunk and a stoner?, yeah."

"I'm not a bad person"

"This whole thing was stupid and you can't blame me for getting angry"

"I did nothing to anyone"

"EVERYTHING WAS OVER AND DONE WITH, THAT'S WHY I GOT PISSED OVER BEING ATTACKED LIKE THAT OUT OF NOWHERE"

"and that's why I made this thread, just to ask what happened,what I did wrong now"

"You can't see how someone with serious issues with social anxiety and constantly being insecure with his relationships with people would get livid over something like this?"

"I'm pissed because someone was running their mouths, why is it so hard to understand that I did nothing wrong in this situation at all?"

Re: Why does everyone

How does this have nothing to do with mopeds when it had to do with someone that's in an official moped army gang? You cherry picked what I said out of posts that had nothing to do with the situation. I just think it was really lame for someone to shoehorn themselves into a situation that had nothing to do with them, then months after everything had died down, start shit again. Then threaten to release other things against me over again, a situation this person was not involved in, like what had gone on with my roommate. So, really out of nowhere, I have this person trying to do damage to me just because, literally unprovoked. Maybe I should have handled the situation directly with this person, but I felt like it really wasn't that great of an idea. Read that again, and again. Or if you're disabled and have poor reading comprehension, find an adult who can read it slowly to you and explain why and how it would anger someone.(edited)

Re: Why does everyone

I'm not trying to be a dick but seriously, I'm having a hard time getting why people aren't seeing the big picture here. It's not about me, I didn't do anything. I'm still trying to get the point through peoples heads days later. This isn't about attention, this isn't me whining, it's about me being upset about something that I see is legitimate. It this is something that doesn't bother you thats great, but when I actually want to go to rallies and participate in this, you can't blame me for being pissed that I have another situation popping up out of nowhere with intentions of pushing me away and telling me to fuck off. You know what's stupid too? This person is someone I can't even think I've ever actually met or have been around. I know who they are, but that's about it I've never done anything to entice that kind of behavior from them, so that's why I was confused, and suddenly got really pissed about it. Which made me want to ask what I've done now,where this is coming from, and why do I feel like not only the Moped Army hates me, but the community too. Maybe this is all in my head, maybe I have a really bad habit of over thinking things and being paranoid and insecure about people and my relationships with them.

Re: Why does everyone

Can this thread fucking die already.

tenor (6).gif

Re: Why does everyone

Brandon,

As you have noticed, no-one in Richmond has commented except for Dee. Your name doesn't come out of our mouths until ours comes out of yours.

You assumed LGN was talking about you, but they weren't, as they stated.

If you listen to the podcast "the person who shall remain nameless" is not you. It is a BLK BLK member. Stop assuming things.

The GroupMe chat that you got told to "fuck off" in. You said some shit that wasn't your business. You know how many times we tell our own club members to "fuck off"?????

Why would we bad mouth you to Tampa? Another assumption that wasn't needed.

I know this moped army official you are talking about, but guess what? She isn't in the current moped community. We haven't seen her in years. We know nothing about what she is supposedly saying.

Please stop saying Richmond is being mean to you. One person, supposedly, is and she isn't in the moped community. She isn't active in the club, just like the majority of the members aren't active in that club.

This is not a moped army issue or a moped community issue.

I have always welcomed you into my home.

Richmond wishes you well and hope you get the help you need.

-Ashley

Re: Why does everyone

I feel so much better.

Re: Why does everyone

Screenshot_20200211-210919_Chrome.jpg

red

Re: Why does everyone

♣Slew Foot♣ /

TLDR BTW

It is just mopeds.....

Ibeen kicked arooune nigh 14 years I never got a pledge pin or a moped mama whaaaa

Life is life If you scant handle life on its terms AA NA. Or some other institution can help.

Now if you ve lost spark and your horn is buzzing all the time and it dies at light....

It's not rocket science...

Re: Why does everyone

this entire thread is a perfect example of why i avoid the gang/club/sleeveless denim vest scene entirely

with these little tribal groups people inevitably get fucky in the head

Re: Why does everyone

> Potr zebie Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> this entire thread is a perfect example of why i avoid the

> gang/club/sleeveless denim vest scene entirely

>

> with these little tribal groups people inevitably get fucky in the head

Very very true..i have noticed the same

Re: Why does everyone

-Riprips- Taylor Durdan /

> Potr zebie Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> sleeveless denim vest

Sleeved denim vests are just called jackets.

Re: Why does everyone

> -Riprips- Taylor Durdan Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Potr zebie Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > sleeveless denim vest

>

> Sleeved denim vests are just called jackets.

20200212_074846.png

Re: Why does everyone

> Potr zebie Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> this entire thread is a perfect example of why i avoid the

> gang/club/sleeveless denim vest scene entirely

>

> with these little tribal groups people inevitably get fucky in the head

Nah, there's a lot of good people in this. You just get some dickheads one in a while.

Re: Why does everyone

-Riprips- Taylor Durdan /

> Potr zebie Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > -Riprips- Taylor Durdan Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > Potr zebie Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > sleeveless denim vest

>

> >

>

> > Sleeved denim vests are just called jackets.

> >

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Re: Why does everyone

;-)

Re: Why does everyone

If anyone bumps this thread again, you're going to seize your moped.

Re: Why does everyone

Dirty30 Dillon /

BUMP

Try me.

Re: Why does everyone

Bumper cars

Re: Why does everyone

Just because you have an outhouse attitude dont make you a horrible person!!!

Re: Why does everyone

So two people just seized their mopeds. Nice one.

Re: Why does everyone

> Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Brandon Love Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > P D Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > > Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > Your melodramatic self-pity is nauseating.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > >

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > Deal with your own insecurities, this forum doesn't exist to

> placate

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > your ego.

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > True ^ . But , it's interesting to see how deep one will dig that

> hole

>

> >

>

> > > and for what reason(s) .

>

> >

>

> > I still can not understand why the point of this thread went straight

>

> > over peoples heads. I don't think I could have been anymore straight

> to

>

> > the point.

>

> >

>

> > Just ride your fucking moped.

>

> Your point was to complain and receive validation.

>

> Part A is done.

I'm thinking one of twelve steps.

Re: Why does everyone

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I've seized in the low 20s.

I am good for a year of bumps.

Your jeans ain't skinny enuff and you don't have a trust fund...

You can't HANDLE the truth get a pair of tongs....

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account