Exhaust question!

i bought a stock squigly exhaust from treatland for my stock 50cc ae5. Why is the exhaust port on my a35 larger than the id on the stock tomos exhaust??

Re: Exhaust question!

restrictions, they only want you going 30mph.

Ok thats cool but i bet it will run good. Brand new 50cc cylender and piston n rings. Havint started it yet waiting until tomorrow. Do you know if i take the baffle thing out of the stock pipe will it still be fairly quiet??

barney rules!

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Fill it with marbles......

Yes it will be loud as hell if you remove the baffle. Congratulations, you have chosen the absolute worst Tomos pipe possible. Had you chosen even the ridiculously cheap Tecno Bullet you would notice a remarkable increase in performance. Your 19mm ID squiggly has sentenced you to a life of 25-30 mph top speed. It was specifiacally designed as a speed restrictor

I should have said Tecno Boss now that I have had my first cup of coffee

Bro ive went through 3 pipes in 2 years 10.000 miles. 2 biturdo and 1 bullet. I just put the squig on to gently break in the new dmp cylinder and piston n rings. Ive got a brand new 1412 and 54 jet breakin it in easy and it is.

Ive learned a ton in the passed 2 years id od! But i still can learn more i know. But to break in the new dmp cylinder piston n rings. I put on a stock squigly and a 54 main in the 1412. And it loves it once the new top end is broken in smoothly im gonna upjet to a 57 and brand new bullet with dellorto screens.

IMG_20200214_205446.jpg

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account