STOCK DECAL MEGA THREAD

Wolf Wizard /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I don't have too many myself, but I figure if anyone else has some give em a nice quality scan to help everyone out. sure some really common ones are available through treats and stuff but lots are not.

If you want something specific just post a request maybe someone can help you out!

I personally am looking for a Motron Medalist center like the one I am posting but in better condition. Mine is pretty damaged and even looks miss-cut (notice the word "important" is very uneven). I'm a graphic design magician could clean and restore it, I just don't know any.

Motron sheet:

motron.png

some stuff that will probably never be needed but here are some NOS decals I have for a Tempo Avanti from Norway:

Untitled.png

and here's a vector of the one logo pictured. the one I scanned was a little damaged

Oglaend-system.jpg

(edited)

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account