Hello world

Daniel Runyon /

I'm new here. Been interested in mopeds and motorized bikes for a long time and just recently threw a zeda 80 on an old Bay Pointe three speed. I have a decent background in engine building (automobile) and also small engines as I operated a lawn company for four years. I have an absolutely bonkers idea I want to see come to life. Something that calls back to the early days of motorcycles. I clearly need more knowledge in this arena after fumbling through this first build. I'll be looking to upgrade this bike and aquire an actual moped in the near future.

received_1031666727205614.jpeg

Re: Hello world

hey and welcome, you wont find much here for motorized bike stuff but if you want to start your moped search or start learning whats possible with these little machines, its a great site for that kinda stuff!

Daniel Runyon /

Thanks. I'm looking for something affordable and mod-able. I may actually enjoy building more than riding.

Welcome, check out the wiki, tons of info.

welcome!

easiest thing to do probably is find a puch with an e50 engine and just use the wiki on this site

you'll be ridin' in no time

(anyone in Kentucky wanna chime i here?)

Ya, the market for vintage peds in the bluegrass is basically non existent. Of all the peds ive aquired over recent years absolutely none came from Kentucky. Instead I had to drive to another state to find anything of any worth. Good luck tho.

This looks to be more up your alley....

20200310_144229.jpg

Daniel Runyon /

Haha. Yeah right.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account