Mobylette av88 1964

Hi all im new to the group and wondered if anyone could help, ive just bought a lovely little mobylette years 1964 and its an av88 model, i need a throttle slider or a complete throttle set with grips if theres any sites what do a complete set out there, thankyou

Re: Mobylette av88 1964

Treatland.tv and doscycles.com are a couple us based retailers. Check out myronsmopeds for parts information.

Someone with more knowledge will chime in with directions to what parts you need most likely. Rebelmoby you are needed..lol

Cheers ill take a look

Ohh my youre in the UK. Makes more sense for you to order from your side of the ocean. Not familar with any of the retailers over there but I'm certain that you'll be able to find what you need.

Youd think so, still trying to find some1 at minute

Give it a day, this forum has tons of folks that regularly buy parts from France and know the retailers. Somebody will point you in the right direction soon..

You want to join this forum: https://mobylette.proboards.com

You also may want to contact Brian Aplin here: 01179777376

He has a Bike shop that has tons of Motobecane and Raleigh parts leftover from the old days. Super nice guy, always up for a call or visit. Also located in the UK.

Another great UK contact for old Moby stuff:

mark.daniels975@btinternet.com

Thats brill, thankyou for your reply, ill ring now

Thankyou for your help, i spoke to brian and hes got all the parts i need

Brian's dad Bill started the business on 1 June 1959, and Brian has been in the shop since day 1. As well as parts for Raleigh or Mobylette mopeds, APlins of Bristol has delt with Ariel, AutoVAP, Berini, Bown, Capri, DKW, Excelsior, Garelli, Gilera, Hercules, Honda, Kerry, Laverda, Norman, NSU, NVT, Paloma, Phillips, Suzuki, Tomos and Victoria.

The current vehicles they sell are CPI, Keyway and Sym scooters, but Brians heart (and tons of knowledge) are with the old school mopeds.

Aplins.jpg
Aplins1967.jpg
Aplin.jpg

> Aaron Goldman Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> You want to join this forum: https://mobylette.proboards.com

>

> You also may want to contact Brian Aplin here: 01179777376

>

> He has a Bike shop that has tons of Motobecane and Raleigh parts

> leftover from the old days. Super nice guy, always up for a call or

> visit. Also located in the UK.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account