2nd Chance.. a moped podcast

hey give it a listen ... if you like let me know .. if you dont let me know still

wtfaapp.jpg

Re: 2nd Chance.. a moped podcast

here is a link to episode one with Simon King

(edited)

here is the link to episode two with Ashley and Thomas from Monday moped

Devin Biek from MLM by 2nd Chance..

In the beginning there was Graham.

Nice! I'm thinking it would be cool for some type of zoom or other live stream meeting platform for social distancing wrenching. Maybe lead by a guru. Master class type stuff. Just general moped hangout time.

Many moped gangs or groups are meeting that way. .

Listen to No one said you cant go 78 mph on a hobbit by 2nd Chance.. A moped podcast on Hobbit

Listen to Rafter from moto-matic checks in to tell us about the Sapporo Tomos !

Listen to All road moped roads lead to Cait?

Listen to Beccabuzzard checks in to talk about mopeds, The only moped rally video and 2 Chucks. by 2nd Chance.. A moped podcast on #SoundCloud

Wendy talks about the joy of mopeds and the community, long road trips to rallys or riding down to the coffee shop on a moped

Mark Younggren /

I feel like an episode with treats about the history and behind the scene look would be great considering they run the parts scene in the country and good marketing business for them

@diana_magnette checks in to talk about life in Texas , being a mother and find her time and space in moped riding .

Nick from the Carnks ... Formally one of the Vape Bros

Music pizza and mopeds at Elyse from hot & ready's checks in at 2nd Chance mopeds

Man im stoked abt the episode w/ hot n readys Elise! (Prob spelled wrong af sry). Been meaning to catch that 1.Going to listen on my ride to richmond tomorrow. (edited)

Ryan from Seattle mopeds checks into talks about moving and mopeds

Conan from smog comes on for a chat and will be back for episode 41?

These are great fun. Up to the one with Graham right now. Super touch to listen to over my phone tho. Gonna bring in a speaker to work tomorrow so I can hear things better. Keep it up Jim and ashley!

Frinki come to tell us how her moped story and her move to Richmond

If you want to listen to a podcast to go with the Franki Starr episode check out the crew from the RVA and how Fanki was ment to bust my chops

Friend of the show Chrile Buzzard opens up about moped life.

Matty and the grave yard shifters.. a fun tail of hot rods , the Navy , 2 speeds and mopeds

Kent for KC come in to talk about mopeds BBQ and destroying an e50 and his rags

Walt from trickmetric checks in to talk mopeds

@charlie buzzard your right.....we are the worst. Y’all are the best and always come here. We always talk about it at meetings but never pull the trigger. I guess that is why we are the softest club in the south. 💕. Love y’all!

Hey give it a listen, if you like sweet, if you don't sweet too? As always comment and subscribe

Modestly Hot n ready

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account