Seats that fit on vespa grande

Ľ̷̝̽͒i̶̛̼͑͠ȁ̸̧̛̽m̵̻̟̯̀̅ ̷͎̙̽̊F̶̲̺͑̓ F /

I am starting a new grande project from the frame up that I ordered from treats, and I was wondering what seats work well on a grande. The hinging mechanism makes me think that only a seat designed for it would fit, but if anyone else knows anything else that would be great

Re: Seats that fit on vespa grande

Dirty30 Dillon /

You could always run whatever seat you'd like, just by spacing the front swing mount and building a latched at the back. You also don't "need" to be able to lift the seat on the Grande as you can use the tank vent from underneath. So you could just hard mount it like any other seat.

I used the shitty tomos rack buddy seat for years, it wasnt perfect and looked awful but I mention this less asa suggestion to repeat my idea and more to illustrate how yea, it doesnt really matter- use whatever you want and you can make it work!

that said the stock grande seat is one of the best ever. you probably oughtta tryn find one

Gilera CBA seats are bolt on and have some different options that the stock grande. Grande seat is comfy.

Terbo Speghetti /

If you've already got a grande seat and don't wanna do any real fabricating, you should prob just spruce that seat up. Grande seats are the comfiest around

Ľ̷̝̽͒i̶̛̼͑͠ȁ̸̧̛̽m̵̻̟̯̀̅ ̷͎̙̽̊F̶̲̺͑̓ F /

Yeah its for my 2nd grande, Im starting with a frame and swapping most of my bravo stuff over, including grande forks and springs, but I think I will just look for a stock grande seat and pay my brother's girlfriend to re upholster it

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account