Your worst gas tanksodd things you found inside?

Brandon Weiss (Detective brandon to you) /

Whats the worst gas tank you ever had? Have you had any odd things come out? I was scrolling though my camera roll and found some old pictures of what came out of a maxi I had awhile ago. Chunks of hardened/fossilized fuel?? sediment, and remnants of a wasp nest! Thankfully the wasps moved out by the time I got it. I would have never gotten that stuff out if I hadn't broken it apart with my drywall screw method.

IMG1199489579990895977.jpg
IMG3691759956721429969_1.gif

Re: Your worst gas tanksodd things you found inside?

Yikes that Maxi gas tank looks pretty bad

Dan (high idle) Conway /

Yknow Brandon i’ve had a handful of bikes with tanks like this in new England.

The worst was a Peugeot 103SP in green with pinholes behind the tank decals. Lotsa huge chunks of bad stuff just like this maxi.

It always seems I find the worst tanks on bikes with tanks built in the frame.

I once had a Bravo that had a gas soaked heroin syringe in its tank. (actually had a needle tip definitely wasn’t for mixing oil) That was a nice treat.

Cheers I hope that tank holds gas!!!

Ľ̷̝̽͒i̶̛̼͑͠ȁ̸̧̛̽m̵̻̟̯̀̅ ̷͎̙̽̊F̶̲̺͑̓ F /

I found a couple plastic bbs in my grande tank. I think it was just from a previous rust removal attempt

Jeremy Homser /

I once found water, rocks, sticks, plastic army men and the ignition key in the tank of my Suzuki GS450 project. The kid of the original owner was playing gas station and put everything he could find in it. Tank was destroyed from the water but at least i got the key

My Testi weekend cross tank. Inches of solidified fuel. This is about half of it.

IMG_20181119_155625_685.jpg

Overpriced Parts /

Mice carcasses, yellow jacket nests, 5 quarters, a house key and 3 gas cap oil cups in one Maxi tank alone.

I know I've added at least 2 things accidently to my tomos gas tank for future generations.

2 of those plastic oil measuring things

i think y'all would be surprised to see how dirty of a tank i can ride around every day with no problems on for fuckin' yearts...

Duplicate that I tried to delete.(edited)

A quarter cup of rust and dirt from sitting in basements, sheds, and barns for 15 years. And, yes, it was my original Motron, so my lost youth as well.

Was in a Derbi Laguna. Bad omen? Probably.

2F3FB1C4-CA45-4725-8972-66E2DE96E07D.jpeg

Depends on your belief or knowledge of omens .

There are supposedly good omens , too . ;)(edited)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account