Re: ✮✩Bōsōzoku Bike Build Off✩✮

> Sir Christopher BLKBLK Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I haven't forgotten about Y'all ! And I have been working on my boso boy

> over the winter. here's a lil sneak peek.

wowza

d65da7e.gif

Re: ✮✩Bōsōzoku Bike Build Off✩✮

Just gotta stick a big fairing and tall pipe on this thing.

Re: ✮✩Bōsōzoku Bike Build Off✩✮

Okay so I used a sewing machine for the first time ever and reconstructed the gamer chair leather. About to go get some different glues to tighten everything up but wanted to check the fit so I mocked it up right quick and snapped a pic. Once I get it all cinched I'm prolly gonna paint that awful red either white or black. (edited)

20210117_154804.jpg

Re: ✮✩Bōsōzoku Bike Build Off✩✮

> Derek Stahl Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> http://garage.1977mopeds.com/assets/images/builds/2967/ee3f6cc2160f7d045a6147d78fa8bdd2.jpg

>

> Just gotta stick a big fairing and tall pipe on this thing.

Siqqq. What rear rack is that on the front?

Re: ✮✩Bōsōzoku Bike Build Off✩✮

Pretty sure it was from an express or qt50

Re: ✮✩Bōsōzoku Bike Build Off✩✮

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Needs ape hangers and a shit ton of mirrors and honky horns tuned to play something cool like tainted love...

Re: ✮✩Bōsōzoku Bike Build Off✩✮

What in the fucking computer chair am I looking at?

Re: ✮✩Bōsōzoku Bike Build Off✩✮

Lmao. I know it's big dumb. Hopefully it won't look AS clownish after some paint. But maybe it'll be even more ridiculous who knows... I can always throw a stock seat back on anytime

Re: ✮✩Bōsōzoku Bike Build Off✩✮

> Brent Bhuiyan Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Lmao. I know it's big dumb. Hopefully it won't look AS clownish after

> some paint. But maybe it'll be even more ridiculous who knows... I can

> always throw a stock seat back on anytime

Isn't that the spirit of a Boso build ?

Re: ✮✩Bōsōzoku Bike Build Off✩✮

somewhat. I assume the point is to be outlandish and over the top in a bland society, however I've never been in a bosozuku gang so I won't speak on the spirit of boso BUT aesthetically speaking I just don't like the color and would ride it less if it looked more Bozo The Clown (edited)

Re: ✮✩Bōsōzoku Bike Build Off✩✮

The seat is the perfect size. But I would take off the side pieces. With them off it would look like a Boso seat. With them on it looks like a chair lol

Re: ✮✩Bōsōzoku Bike Build Off✩✮

Does all blued up LTD mini mag faux bozo top tank chopper count? It has too because it says chopper right there on it's side.

UHT OZE!!! MINIMAGNUMZ ALL BLUED UP!!!

Re: ✮✩Bōsōzoku Bike Build Off✩✮

Yes! Yes! Now make that pipe shoot up about 10 feet in the air and a good faring on the front!

Re: ✮✩Bōsōzoku Bike Build Off✩✮

Is that tank made out of wood?

Re: ✮✩Bōsōzoku Bike Build Off✩✮

> Sir Christopher BLKBLK Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> The seat is the perfect size. But I would take off the side pieces. With

> them off it would look like a Boso seat. With them on it looks like a

> chair lol

Nailed it!

Re: ✮✩Bōsōzoku Bike Build Off✩✮

They cradle my butt so well tho LOL. I get where you guys are coming from, I thought about that, but made a CHOICE. I figure I should see it through at least to completion before scrapping the idea and going for the typical straight long style.

Re: ✮✩Bōsōzoku Bike Build Off✩✮

Ya let’s see where it goes... you could always remove the wings later

Re: ✮✩Bōsōzoku Bike Build Off✩✮

> Brent Bhuiyan Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> They cradle my butt so well tho LOL. I get where you guys are coming

> from, I thought about that, but made a CHOICE. I figure I should see it

> through at least to completion before scrapping the idea and going for

> the typical straight long style.

Boso is far from typical .

Do what you want and call it what you want . ;)

Re: ✮✩Bōsōzoku Bike Build Off✩✮

> Brent Bhuiyan Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> They cradle my butt so well tho

you do you boo! its gonna look weird though...but that is A-O-K

Re: ✮✩Bōsōzoku Bike Build Off✩✮

> P D Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Brent Bhuiyan Wrote:

> Boso is far from typical .

>

> Do what you want and call it what you want . ;)

yeah! for sure. I feel a little conflicted on this. cause the spirit of Bosozoku is all about being an annoying asshole and doing whatever you want..as long as its annoying...but on the other hand it's a built culture around a specific style that's had the same style "rules" for like 60 years. honestly I don't give a shit as long as you're having fun...but that's always been my philosophy on mopeds.

Re: ✮✩Bōsōzoku Bike Build Off✩✮

> Sir Christopher BLKBLK Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> ..as long as its annoying...

Those seat wings are exactly that^ .

Must be in the true Boso spirit . LOL

Re: ✮✩Bōsōzoku Bike Build Off✩✮

fairing from Z-father

68ACF697-0523-4742-9FBD-50DA98B50D8B.JPG

Re: ✮✩Bōsōzoku Bike Build Off✩✮

wow, there’s some really good looking junk in here. keep it coming!

Re: ✮✩Bōsōzoku Bike Build Off✩✮

Tweaker trash /

We all need to meet up on Halloween night

Re: ✮✩Bōsōzoku Bike Build Off✩✮

> Tong P. Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> fairing from Z-father

pink/purple bug stopper is F I R E.

Re: ✮✩Bōsōzoku Bike Build Off✩✮

Gonna throw my guy Ray Santoes hobbit into the mix. He's been poppin off with some boso tough man revs. super danger, big hands, rubber ducky

20210304_231718.jpg
20210304_232055.jpg
20210304_232036.jpg

Re: ✮✩Bōsōzoku Bike Build Off✩✮

Tweaker trash /

> Brent Bhuiyan Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Gonna throw my guy Ray Santoes hobbit into the mix. He's been poppin off

> with some boso tough man revs. super danger, big hands, rubber ducky

The mother fucker stole my duck idea! That was my idea! Wtf!

It does look cool 😎

Re: ✮✩Bōsōzoku Bike Build Off✩✮

Are those leg shields trac clipper? They fit Soo good!

Re: ✮✩Bōsōzoku Bike Build Off✩✮

4FFA1B66-0E3B-451E-B074-BBCF4D1402EB.jpeg

Re: ✮✩Bōsōzoku Bike Build Off✩✮

27381CD4-194E-467D-BA92-1A132EC9BB61.jpeg

And that happened after the photo..... doh! 🤦‍♂️ Bent handle bars and twisted the forks a little. Oh well still rips 🙌

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account