Re: Help

ID OD /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

that is strange to me. the same bikes here in the states are equipped so different from across the pond. i have never seen switches like that in the states. left are turn signals. the right clearly marked tomos, bottom switch are headlight off/dim/bright. left button on the face is horn. right on the face kill button? selector switch on top run off/on? maybe. pull your plug with it in plug cap. lay it on the head/cylinder. crank it over while switching the selector on top while looking for spark. if no spark. you might need to clean your points. you might have to hard wire to check for spark. it will eliminate all the possible problems in the wiring. fred guide in wiki, wire diagrams are plentiful. good luck, it looks like a runner to me.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  HelpTopic by: max barsby max barsby 06/19/20 09:27AM
  Re: HelpRe: Stephen Keller Stephen Keller 06/19/20 11:42AM
  Re: HelpRe: max barsby max barsby 06/19/20 11:59AM
  Re: HelpRe: Les B. Les B. 06/19/20 12:04PM
  Re: HelpRe: max barsby max barsby 06/19/20 12:18PM
  Re: HelpRe: ID OD ID OD 06/19/20 01:32PM
  Re: HelpRe: max barsby max barsby 06/19/20 03:28PM
  Re: HelpRe: max barsby max barsby 06/19/20 05:31PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account