Help

I bought this tomos a3 ms but idk where the ignition switch is help

image.jpg

Re: Help

Never had a Tomos, but most mopeds don't have an ignition switch, if by that you mean needing a key to run? Just make sure the kill switch is in the run position, should be on one of the bars.

only button onthere is the killswitch

My A3 is different year but one of those right hand switches should be on/off . Download the manual online

Just looks like lights

image.jpg

that is strange to me. the same bikes here in the states are equipped so different from across the pond. i have never seen switches like that in the states. left are turn signals. the right clearly marked tomos, bottom switch are headlight off/dim/bright. left button on the face is horn. right on the face kill button? selector switch on top run off/on? maybe. pull your plug with it in plug cap. lay it on the head/cylinder. crank it over while switching the selector on top while looking for spark. if no spark. you might need to clean your points. you might have to hard wire to check for spark. it will eliminate all the possible problems in the wiring. fred guide in wiki, wire diagrams are plentiful. good luck, it looks like a runner to me.

Alright cheers I’ll try that

also do they have a dynamo in it becuase it doesnt look like theres enough room for a battery?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account