So after searching a long time i finally found a decently looking Puch Maxi in my area for 100 bucks!!!
If the owner is to be believed, it was a running while parked scenario so...it should be okay lol
I took off the plastics, and found the carb, got it out but the throttle slider is seized/hella stuck, so ima fiddle it occasionally until I either replace the bing carb with a bing clone or something else happens.
I drained the tank, made some fresh premix and rinsed it. The peacock/valve is hella blocked so I gotta clean that, the first rinse with premix came out pretty dirty, but the second rinse with some swoooshing around and it came out really clean, like Almost as good as it went in, so it may not be rusted to hell!! So good news!!
Gave the metal frame a wash, getting crude out of the engine/gunk/crude slowly but surely and cleaning the plastics 8D.
First major project, im sorta familiar with engines as i was able to replace a Gy6 by my self, (and that scooter is a nightmare god) i plan on making weekly updates or major accomplishments i do!! yeehaww!!