Dallas, TX Riders

Mark Younggren /

Sending smoke signals to any dallas riders. Being such a huge city I feel like all the riders are spread out. Seeing who's out there. Group ride/Meet up this summer.....?

Re: Dallas, TX Riders

Mark Younggren /

Bump

The Shanks are usually down to ride in Austin, we have a member in Dallas as well, and there are a few other moped folk out there too. We have been talking about making a trip up to Dallas from Austin to go ride for awhile now but plans have been changed due to the pandemic.

Yo! I'm ALMOST finished restoring an '85 FA50 then I'll be out there too. I'm in the Dallas/Garland area.

Also mountain bike and skateboard if anyone wants to drink πŸ€—

IMG_20190916_205913_195.jpg
20191004_170041.jpg
20191008_151829.jpg

There used to be a small crew in Denton. Are they gone?

Mark Younggren /

Finally; some action. I know of about 4 in the DFW area ready to ride. Looking for more though. It’s tough because the city is so big you have to transport your bike to where we would ride being such a large city.

Dirty30 Dillon /

I was in Dallas for work training last year and was surprised how awful the city would be on a moped. Instant roadkill.

No joke Dillon! You definitely can't be afraid to hit an access road off the hwy here. you'll get sped past by much larger vehicles that think your an asshole for going 10 under the speed limit and they are going at least 20 over. Texas in general is not moped rider friendly.... maybe in larger cities, but all the cities are so far away and small town local-yokel cops are not-so "nice" about weird groups of probably illegal mopeds riding through their cities. Which is why I haven't met a moped rider from Texas that doesn't have a touch of the crazy

Mark Younggren /

Soooo one person in Dallas down to ride....? There has got to be a few more

> Mark Younggren Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Soooo one person in Dallas down to ride....? There has got to be a few

> more

Maybe , but , c-19 is ramping up big again there .

« Go to Topics β€” end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account