Re: Who's up for a run from Tipp City Ohio Menards

Dave Thacker /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

No, It is not an invite to drunk riding. And just to put the proper amount of gasoline on the fire you have started, I'm a Capitalist and Indiviualist free speech absolutist. The CHAZ or CHOP if it were a country is the most dangerous place on earth with 3 shootings, rapes, and a warlord. Floyd's murderer, the whole 4 of them should get a fair trial by military tribunal and straight to the wall as far as I am concerned. Those 4 don't make every cop a murderer. That kind of logic is exactly what fuels racism. "Some green people did something unacceptable thus all green people are vile." I absolutely don't know you but I do not think because somebody looks like you are does the same thing for a living as you that I have a right to accuse you and punish you for another persons crime. Full Stop.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account