Group photo

That’s just half of them, I became a mopedholic during quarantine, when traveling for a moped with no traffic became a way of life. Road trips around California when the freeways were empty to bring home mopeds was absolutely essential and an experience I will never forget. I didn’t know when to stop.

The others not pictured:

3- Vespa Ciaos

3-Peugeot 103

2- Peugeot 103sp

2- Puch Maxi

1- Puch MK2

3-Motobecane 50V’s

C9DE0192-CD5F-44A2-B3D8-391A97028E99.jpeg
5FC9C089-39CA-4325-9906-B7B62CA1EC35.jpeg
5E0F56AF-4A39-4966-A450-2C8F08EEF673.jpeg

Re: Group photo

Forgot to add

1) Garelli Rally Sport

1) Garelli Gulp

there should be a wiki page for recovering moped addicts

up shits creek /

i don't see anything wrong

Robert Linhares /

Impressive and a wonderful photograph of friendly paint jobs.

I tell the grand boys that nature cannot make a mistake with colors.

Seems to be true with mopeds also.

Thanks for your posting. Happy vibes.x

> pat splat Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> there should be a wiki page for recovering moped addicts

That's an oxymoron .

And , pretty sure it's an impossibility .

Seems to me that the only cure is more mopeds . ;)

Emil Kniemel /

> pat splat Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> there should be a wiki page for recovering moped addicts

Post yours 😬

IMG_0534.jpg

old pic, add about 10 more bikes to this pic. im going to have to update my group photo. ive picked up some cool one after this pic was taken. i would love to see some more group shots. keep them coming.

my stack used to be nice and pretty, then i didnt have enough room to do that cause more kept coming in so pedals started coming off to get closer, then bars removed from bar clamps so the can be stored closer and closer then you forget whats in the inside of the stack and everything gets covered in dust.

I felt better only after id seen the zeros building w double stacked mopeds all over.

I could imagine what your line up would have looked like rain

See this is why I love this shit. Being surrounded by mopeds. I only have two at the moment and looking for more to add. I admit I'm hooked. I like working on as well as riding my bikes. My goal is to eventually acquire maybe a dozen or so Puch and Tomos bikes as these are my faves

brandon jenson /

I have about 100+ vintage mopeds (Puch, Tomos, Moby, Garelli, sachs, honda, etc..) and 13 more being Rupp minibikes, Honda CT90s, Mid 60s sears Campus 50s, etc currently. And NO I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM! I can stop anytime :)

i dont see any sachs lookin like theyd need a seat

I never quite managed to have this problem - I have dozens of bikes at a time but any that run well enough to sell get sold!

That yellow garelli tho. Please let me know if you are wanting to sell it.

Man this is what I was trying to do before I got un-furloughed.

Dirty30 Dillon /

Y'all gotta branch out.

Having 6 Maxis is like eating plain white bread every day of the week for lunch.

Wondering why I have trouble finding mopeds in Cali, this guys got them all in his garage lol can’t hate you for it though if I had the time and money my garage would look the same

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account