What Oil To Use (Pedals)

TERRY GORDON /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Just Received A Moto Becane Moped {50-V} Know Very Little About The Moped. Took Machine Shop In H. School, A Trade School Here In St. Louis Back In The Early 60s. Moped Looks OK, Doesn't Mean It Is. Cleaned It Up. Getting Ready To Ride It. There Are At Least A Dozen Oil Cups And Caps,{I Guess That is What You Call Those Oil Holes} What Type & Weight Oil Do I Use. Is There Supposed To Felt In Them?? There Isn't. That Don't Seem Right To Me. I have A Million Question And Will Need Some Help. Not Even Shure Where To Start. It Seems To Run OK. I Checked The Voltage It Is Well Within The 12% Div. Range, I Believe That Is What The Instructions Says. The Amperage Is Different By Far, But The Instruction Sheet Did Not Mention That At All. What Should The Amp Range Be??. Ran It For About 2.5 Hours Toying With It, While I Wait To Barrow Ramps. Nothing Heated Up. Like I Said I Am New At This And Any Help Will Be Appreciated. Thanks , Terry

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account