Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a Puch

Satan 666 /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

> Nile A Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> If you check out my forum posts and comments, I never once was rude or

> disrespectful to anyone at anytime here. Whats the point, were online. i

> come to MA to get away from drama. The first time in years, a bully

> disrespects me unprovoked, i respond by trolling the troll to keep him

> honest, and I get labeled a homophobic asshole? i understand there is an

> asshole in every community but to be ganged up on and labeled homophobic

> is extreme, unfounded, and a baseless accusation that I will not idly

> sit by and accept. Because a person who has over 10 mopeds himself

> doesnt like the fact someone likes to buy mopeds, is not sufficient

> reason to defame and marginalize a person.

If you say anything now you are a racist or a homophobe. Go to off topic and read the hours of bantering people get for voting for trump. Hey nice bike and buy them all up. People will say a bike is worth 300 on here and then they go to sell it and want 1000. Dont listen to the fuckheads that bitch that you are buying to many bikes and they want a turn because they missed it and you got it. Fuck them. Buy em all and post about it. Store them in a barn and let them rot for all I care. It's all the twenty somethings that are little bitches because they didn't get the good deals back in the day

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchTopic by: Nile Muti Nile Muti 06/27/20 06:31AM
  Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchRe: Saabsonettguy . Saabsonettguy . 06/27/20 08:08AM
  Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchRe: Nile Muti Nile Muti 06/27/20 08:19AM
  Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchRe: Aaron Blair Aaron Blair 06/27/20 08:33AM
  Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchRe: Potr zebie Potr zebie 06/28/20 09:42AM
  Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchRe: Nile Muti Nile Muti 06/27/20 09:17AM
  Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchRe: D dB D dB 06/27/20 09:25AM
  Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchRe: Aaron Blair Aaron Blair 06/27/20 12:06PM
  Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchRe: Pablo Puchasso Pablo Puchasso 06/27/20 01:12PM
  Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchRe: Tweaker trash Tweaker trash 06/27/20 01:56PM
  Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchRe: Daniel '' Daniel '' 06/27/20 01:58PM
  Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchRe: Dirty30 Dillon Dirty30 Dillon 06/27/20 02:37PM
  Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchRe: Seth B Seth B 06/27/20 02:44PM
  Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchRe: Nile Muti Nile Muti 06/27/20 06:48PM
  Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchRe: Daniel '' Daniel '' 06/27/20 07:09PM
  Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchRe: Mike Boyd Mike Boyd 06/27/20 07:57PM
  Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchRe: Dirty30 Dillon Dirty30 Dillon 06/27/20 10:25PM
  Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchRe: Nile Muti Nile Muti 06/27/20 10:49PM
  Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchRe: RAIN V RAIN V 06/27/20 07:01PM
  Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchRe: Brandon Love Brandon Love 06/27/20 07:31PM
  Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchRe: Nile Muti Nile Muti 06/27/20 07:54PM
  Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchRe: Daniel '' Daniel '' 06/27/20 11:51PM
  Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchRe: Potr zebie Potr zebie 06/28/20 09:56AM
  Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchRe: Tweaker trash Tweaker trash 06/28/20 04:20PM
  Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchRe: Nile Muti Nile Muti 06/27/20 08:03PM
  Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchRe: Tweaker trash Tweaker trash 06/27/20 08:13PM
  Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchRe: Nile Muti Nile Muti 06/27/20 10:06PM
  Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchRe: Stephen Keller Stephen Keller 06/27/20 11:38PM
  Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchRe: Brandon Love Brandon Love 06/27/20 11:09PM
  Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchRe: Tweaker trash Tweaker trash 06/27/20 11:16PM
  Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchRe: Brandon Love Brandon Love 06/28/20 12:25AM
  Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchRe: Aaron Blair Aaron Blair 06/28/20 12:49AM
  Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchRe: Brandon Love Brandon Love 06/28/20 01:24AM
  Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchRe: Aaron Blair Aaron Blair 06/28/20 02:01AM
  Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchRe: Anthony Sanchez Anthony Sanchez 06/28/20 03:04AM
  Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchRe: JBOT Admin JBOT Admin 06/28/20 03:15AM
  Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchRe: Tweaker trash Tweaker trash 06/28/20 03:52AM
  Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchRe: Dirty30 Dillon Dirty30 Dillon 06/28/20 09:33AM
  Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchRe: Pablo Puchasso Pablo Puchasso 06/28/20 01:54PM
  Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchRe: Nile Muti Nile Muti 06/28/20 07:08PM
  Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchRe: Satan 666 Satan 666 06/28/20 07:23PM
  Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchRe: Daniel '' Daniel '' 06/28/20 07:42PM
  Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchRe: Tweaker trash Tweaker trash 06/28/20 07:43PM
  Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a PuchRe: Satan 666 Satan 666 06/28/20 07:45PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account