Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a Puch

He said a pretty fucked up homophobic joke.

I used the discriptors "asshole" and "meanie". I could have used much stronger words.

He could do the right thing, apologise. Say he was out of line and accept responsibility for his words. But he diddnt.

Sorry if you thought I was talking to you Brandon. I have no problem with you whatsoever, could have worded my post better.

Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a Puch

Anthony Sanchez /

This dude buying up all the mopeds in OC for the high resell hahah... i guess if people are willing to pay why not.

Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a Puch

$500 for a mostly stock maxi with a boss? Jesus

Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a Puch

Tweaker trash /

Everyone chill out! Some of act like you knew everything the first day And never mad a bad purchase or mistake and use others peoples “mistakes” to make urself look smart or better ( iv done that yes) We are all misfits and losers! Deal with it

Skip to 1:24 to laugh your ass off

Https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=267932241030391&id=75932763901&_rdr (edited)

Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a Puch

Dirty30 Dillon /

"if you can take a dick, you can take a joke"

~Homophobic Moped Hoarder

Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a Puch

I've never been to Johnny's and not been cross-eyed and sideways. Oh my god, its so good.

we lived up in silverlake (this was like 16+ years ago) but worked down in what now is apparently an "Arts District" (lol) and ate around there a lot

JR's was great too, which is/was where Fairfax meets Lacienaga

Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a Puch

Hey man, I'm old and say dumb shit sometimes (like calling stupid stuff "ghay" and call able-bodied people "retards") and I get rightfully flamed for it. I'm an idiot and and sometimes shoot from the hip and don't realize the words i grew up with are now received differently and that I'm not shooting the shit in my garage with my friends.

Try to learn from dumb older people like me, expand your vocabulary and work on those "jokes".

Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a Puch

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

The guy just came on here to brag about paying $50 over asking and driving 2 hours for a maxi... how did this thread go off the rails so hard?

side story, TL;DR but the email convo I had with the guy selling that maxi went...

me: would you take $350?

maxi guy: no someone is coming who offered $500

me: oh you should take that lol. GLWS

Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a Puch

Tweaker trash /

> Potr zebie Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Hey man, I'm old and say dumb shit sometimes (like calling stupid stuff

> "ghay" and call able-bodied people "retards") and I get rightfully

> flamed for it. I'm an idiot and and sometimes shoot from the hip and

> don't realize the words i grew up with are now received differently and

> that I'm not shooting the shit in my garage with my friends.

>

> Try to learn from dumb older people like me, expand your vocabulary and

> work on those "jokes".

Your sir are legit, Must be a Boston thing! Non Real non real Maybe real probably not humans Stand behind there acts

Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a Puch

If you check out my forum posts and comments, I never once was rude or disrespectful to anyone at anytime here. Whats the point, were online. i come to MA to get away from drama. The first time in years, a bully disrespects me unprovoked, i respond by trolling the troll to keep him honest, and I get labeled a homophobic asshole? i understand there is an asshole in every community but to be ganged up on and labeled homophobic is extreme, unfounded, and a baseless accusation that I will not idly sit by and accept. Because a person who has over 10 mopeds himself doesnt like the fact someone likes to buy mopeds, is not sufficient reason to defame and marginalize a person.

Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a Puch

> Nile A Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> If you check out my forum posts and comments, I never once was rude or

> disrespectful to anyone at anytime here. Whats the point, were online. i

> come to MA to get away from drama. The first time in years, a bully

> disrespects me unprovoked, i respond by trolling the troll to keep him

> honest, and I get labeled a homophobic asshole? i understand there is an

> asshole in every community but to be ganged up on and labeled homophobic

> is extreme, unfounded, and a baseless accusation that I will not idly

> sit by and accept. Because a person who has over 10 mopeds himself

> doesnt like the fact someone likes to buy mopeds, is not sufficient

> reason to defame and marginalize a person.

If you say anything now you are a racist or a homophobe. Go to off topic and read the hours of bantering people get for voting for trump. Hey nice bike and buy them all up. People will say a bike is worth 300 on here and then they go to sell it and want 1000. Dont listen to the fuckheads that bitch that you are buying to many bikes and they want a turn because they missed it and you got it. Fuck them. Buy em all and post about it. Store them in a barn and let them rot for all I care. It's all the twenty somethings that are little bitches because they didn't get the good deals back in the day

Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a Puch

Lol I’m a bully? You are so toxic, please leave.

Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a Puch

Tweaker trash /

Someone has to step up and be the bigger person or all this bs will just continue. Let the Ex-punkS take care of punks so the good ordinary people can have a nice smooth life!

Re: 2 hour drive to West Hollywood tonight for a Puch

Nice fox Daniel! I love me some vw

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account