Re: ZA50 from bare case?

Jay Rivett /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I have a mostly complete za50 and to get the missing/replacement parts I need I'm looking at about $500.

I have most of the transmission tho so that has saved me like $300. If you have just bare cases it is going to cost at least $800 worth if parts thru treats. And they dont even have everything. But morons moped should have some of the tidbits that treats does not. And I actually didnt even factor in a whole new crank since my engine has one already, but i actually should replace that. Add another $200 for crank and bearings. So it is gonna cost about $1000 to build that engine up from cases if you dont have any parts already for it.

The only thing that is stumping me right now is figuring out which bearings I need to get for my tranny cover....

Gawd I want to build this za, but the e50 I have is sounding sweeter every day. Especially since it is already a complete engine. And I could spend like $200 on a rebuild for it and call it a day.

Brotha I feel your pain in this one.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account