1966 honda c100

I have a 1966 Honda c 100. The engine on it has markings with 107 cc.

Can anyone tell me about this motor? Very powerful engine. thanks to anyone with some info

Re: 1966 honda c100

Without pictures we can't tell you anything. It's probably a Chinese clone motor

Pushrod Fifty /

Must be a clone engine. Look for a stamped number on the case, the largest engine that Honda made that would remotely fit the C100 frame is a CT110 engine but it is a 105cc.

> Pushrod Fifty Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Must be a clone engine. Look for a stamped number on the case, the

> largest engine that Honda made that would remotely fit the C100 frame is

> a CT110 engine but it is a 105cc.

I thought the 110 was 109cc but I'm pretty sure china crap is 107 for the 110 motors

thanks, I'll get some pic's

I wouldn't think it's chinese, runs to good. I put a Harley drag pipe on it. runs and sound real good. Not bad for $35.00. thanks for the answer

The Chinese horz Honda clones engines can actually be very, very good. It's a crapshoot if you buy a noname. But lifans are really good now.But yeah, if you post a photo it'll be pretty evidant.

Anyway, regardless it's a standard horizontal Honda. That early it may be pushrod instead of cam driven. But I'm not sure...it's the most produced motorcycle engine of all time. Displacements from 50-200cc.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account