Re: Honda P50

Mark Booth /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Thanks I did find them. The red one looks good but it is missing the very hard to impossible to find white plastic cover over the Carburetor on the left hand side. The levers should be plastic too. And that is just what I can see quick. May be repainted too? Just looks too shinny.

Sometimes you can find the covers on eBay from Taiwan or China... not OEM but cheap copy.

If it was all there and all original I might have made the 12 ½ hour trip to get them. But the one is not 100% original.

I looked up what I sold mine for... $2200 after fees on eBay. But mine was a rare green color and it was an import model from Canada with turn signals. It was all original but not perfect. Maybe an 8 out of ten. I am thinking you could pick it up and list it on eBay and make a profit.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account