Re: Vermont Registration

Dan (high idle) Conway /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

If I were you i’d bring that little tag to your local dmv... I have a feeling this loophole isn’t gonna be open for much longer people are catching on at dmvs everywhere from what i’ve read online, I just did the Vt to mass transfer a few days ago successfully, took a bunch of times going to the rmv and getting the right clerk but I did get a plate, registration and my title for my vespa smallframe (motorcycle) is coming in the mail from what the clerk said.

The vibe at the mass rmv was that a lot of employees were tipped off about VT registrations without a VT address on the card. that being said Mass RMV is on a list for #1 most strict in the country.. but who knows...

I just hope enough people don’t “abuse” this tactic with stolen bikes and ruin it for the rest of us. This law has helped SO many special classic vehicles get back on the road. (edited)

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account