Rallies or rally’s

When people. I can’t see why at 30 to 45 mph we can’t ride. BYOB. Come on people. How can I get a virus at those speeds. We use door handles and touch everything. I won’t touch your bike. We already wear masks everywhere. Anybody?

A7F04ED0-C581-4A41-941F-197344238B82.jpeg

Re: Rallies or rally’s

I can’t embed Judas Priest. Breaking the law. Help me. Thanks

Yeah, I wanted to go to a couple this year but It's just better to wait it out until this slows down or there's a vaccine. Doesn't look like anything's going back to normal anytime soon.

I am definitely planning on 2021 rallys

Pretty sure sturgis is happening still so I don't see why you couldn't have a rally.

I really wanna go to a rally sometime and hang out at the 25mph kiddie table but yeah, it’ll have to wait until the coast is clear. I want to be able to talk to people about their bikes and stuff!

> It’s Arch! Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I really wanna go to a rally sometime and hang out at the 25mph kiddie

> table but yeah, it’ll have to wait until the coast is clear. I want to

> be able to talk to people about their bikes and stuff!

Best part of a rally.

🤪 Charlie we have to think about bikes that only go 25mph or under. We all know the virus can reach speeds of 28mph.

PSA: Put your Solexes up until after the pandemic, if you make it!

Is his exhaust coming up right next to his face???

> Nico . Wrote:

> Is his exhaust coming up right next to his face???

Sure looks like it .

Maybe he likes the smell of two stroke and/or doesn't mind loosing his ability to hear .

Dirty30 Dillon /

It's a jockey shift

Also, let the Sturgis dummies do their thing. I'm not getting out of mopeds by next year, so I'm down to wait for mass rally action.

Don’t go to a rally if you’re sick, quarantine when you go home.

It can be done responsibly.

I am going to be back in the States next summer and want to actually meet you people.

There has to be a practical way to keep doing these things.

28 mph. I better start pedaling faster

I think as we get better understanding of the virus and ways to limit exposure it's possible, but I don't know if I can rally without getting wasted and having shirtless sweaty dance hugs and bathing everyone in my humid soggy beer breath, and when that moment of fun risks someone elses mom's life, cant justify it.

like - the likelihood that all my parents and inlaws survive this is pretty low, and when one of them inevitably kicks the bucket, the guilt I would feel about having gone to a rally and partying my dick off - even if I tried to do it "responsibly" would be really brutal. Like even if my impact was unrelated the knowledge that I willfully endangered others would fucking rip me up inside - even if I didn't actually kill anybody.

Like it's kinda like driving drunk. you'll probably make it home OK, but you might kill someone, and if someone you love got killed by a drunk driver you'd feel like a real huge shit thinking back for every time you did it. It fucking blows but it's def not worth it right now

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> I think as we get better understanding of the virus and ways to limit

> exposure it's possible, but I don't know if I can rally without getting

> wasted and having shirtless sweaty dance hugs and bathing everyone in my

> humid soggy beer breath, and when that moment of fun risks someone elses

> mom's life, cant justify it.

>

> like - the likelihood that all my parents and inlaws survive this is

> pretty low, and when one of them inevitably kicks the bucket, the guilt

> I would feel about having gone to a rally and partying my dick off -

> even if I tried to do it "responsibly" would be really brutal. Like even

> if my impact was unrelated the knowledge that I willfully endangered

> others would fucking rip me up inside - even if I didn't actually kill

> anybody.

>

> Like it's kinda like driving drunk. you'll probably make it home OK, but

> you might kill someone, and if someone you love got killed by a drunk

> driver you'd feel like a real huge shit thinking back for every time you

> did it. It fucking blows but it's def not worth it right now

This THIS and this

one of the other swoopz said "I want to party with all my friends, but its not worth killing someones grandma for"

So well done in general Swoopz

Im on Will's train, just dont do it this year, it can wait! Get small stuff going, the Zeros are going camping this weekend, we rented 3 campsites so we can all stay away from each other, we are also doing a meet up with KMR in the woods later this year, it will be maybe 15 people on a few rented arcers of land, yelling to each other from across a fire, camping outside.

Im hearing rumors of a rally in Southern Ohio coming shortly as well, love the people hosting, but its a bad idea, and someone will get sick from it, large gatherings are just not in our best interest right now

Dirty30 Dillon /

As someone who had to commute into Manhattan during the height of the shutdown in order to continue working, and whose fiance works in a Manhattan hospital and saw the freezer trucks stacked with bodies, please don't fuck with rallies right now. We lost my fiance's grandmother to COVID and it was brought into her assisted living home by a worker who was negligent/dishonest about there own quarantine process.

If you can't enjoy mopeds by your onesy, or with a couple local riders, just put them down for the meantime.

I've been going to Sturgis for about 5 yrs and I can guarantee that 90% of the attendees are covid deniers. How could you catch a virus if its a hoax? Pair that with the states reluctance to acknowledge the issue, I wouldn't use the harley dude rally as any kind of example.

> Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

> As someone who had to commute into Manhattan during the height of the

> shutdown in order to continue working, and whose fiance works in a

> Manhattan hospital and saw the freezer trucks stacked with bodies,

> please don't fuck with rallies right now. We lost my fiance's

> grandmother to COVID and it was brought into her assisted living home by

> a worker who was negligent/dishonest about there own quarantine process.

>

> If you can't enjoy mopeds by your onesy, or with a couple local riders,

> just put them down for the meantime.

And NPR just aired a story of some dumb girl doing a road trip right now and forgetting to wear her mask in some hostel. Travelled from Florida out to Arizona. Hot spot to hot spot. Stupid youth. She wasnt some hoax person either.

Ya, enjoy local rides with people you feel comfortable being around. Work on bikes. Spend time with your family. It is not worth risking it for a couple nights of fun. Good times will come. Penitence is key. If you HAVE to leave your city to ride your bike go visit some friends that are cool with having people come visit. If we all make it thought this shit no one will take rallies for granted and I hope more clubs will works with other regional clubs to make some big rallies come next spring. 🤞

.....but the 2020 is not over yet so we may still get hit by a asteroid. ☄️

...oh and there is nothing like jamming gears with a greasy biturbo on Conan’s chopper. (edited)

On the Sturgis note, I've been hearing the cops are stopping people on the MN/SD border and telling people to turn away. They dont want you there at this moment.

It’s easy to get burned out at this point with staying isolated and safe, but it’s also easy to forget that we aren’t even virtually out of the woods on this first wave yet and until there’s a vaccine there’s always going to be a risk. It’s been hyper depressing not hanging out hard and mopeding in groups the last few months, both on a local level and larger scale, but similar to what was said above in this thread: a few months of inconvenience to a hobby versus seeing my sister’s newborn catch the ‘vid or one of our vulnerable grandparents get it bc I loosened up and stopped worrying as much about safety after my fourth tallboy with the dudes, simply isn’t worth it no matter how much I love and adore mopeds. This’ll all pass and I’m stoked as hell to see you all when it does. Hope yinz are stayin safe and finding ways to enjoy yourselves

Like I said before, I’m trying to move back to America next summer. I really hope things are better by then.

I never got to rally before. I always ride alone or with one other person. Motorcycles and mopeds.

Corona has been a personal learning experience for me. Even old introverted hermits like me need friends. I don’t find people that share my thoughts or interests often.

This community is so diverse and amazing but still feels like I could be part of this “herd”. For someone that doesn’t feel like I belong almost everywhere I go, that’s a big deal to me.

Not saying I’m super weird or anything. People generally like me. It’s my problem for not enjoying the time I spend with a lot of folks around me. They don’t get me. I can’t talk about mopeds and making things. Discovery and innovation in a humble medium. But, I find it here with MA and that’s not something I say lightly.

So, yeah, not trying to get anyone sick but I hope they find a way to fix this crap soon.

Maybe the first big rally could just be called “Quarantine” and last 14 days in the wilderness somewhere. Nobody comes in or leaves. If nobody is sick when it’s over... then we must be good to go home.

(Sort of Just kidding) it could work though.

Until then, I’ll keep posting like crazy. Sorry.

Love you bye.

I've just got fatter, like really fat.

So they are estimating a vaccine in like october or november?

why is it so difficult to pass on big meet ups like this for one summer.

Watching grown ass adults have fucking temper tantrums over not getting to do what they want has been fucking hilarious though. (not saying anyone here is doing that, just in general)

stay home. or keep it to small local groups.

TOP GUN™ ANDY ⚔ (LSLB) ⚔ /

throw your own home rally! get hammered and do a bunch of coke by yourself! seize your bike solo! piss in your own mouth!

Dirty30 Dillon /

> TOP GUN™ ANDY ⚔ (LSLB) ⚔ Wrote:

> throw your own home rally! get hammered and do a bunch of coke by

> yourself! seize your bike solo! piss in your own mouth!

This is the rally I was always waiting on.

Manchester

Fuck yeah! I'm already standing around awkwardly and unintentionally weirding myself(others) out. (edited)

Go ahead, call the cops

Pick a stranger to follow into a bad part of town, get lost there and run out of gas.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account