'Cookie Monster' moped at TCKC, Richland Wa, 7/24/20

Nicholas Scholten /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I had such a blast out on a cart/supermoto track this past Friday. First time getting the bike out and really run in hard. It ran PERFECTLY!

Doesn't look like it as much in the video because of 60fps, but it really did have a respectable amount of low end pull to get my 247lb self moving. Probably another half turn on the springs would help.

I couldn't have asked for a better time out with the Swinger 1 I'm now calling and will be theming Cookie Monster.

92 pump gas running 40:1 Castor 927. Top speed 40mph down the front straight. Never saw the temps get over 250 when checking in the pits.

I don't think the tach was reading right at upwards of 15krpm at times.

1978 J.C. Penney Swinger 1

Suzuki K10 Forks

Treatland 70cc Reed w/SuperSport Head

Matched cases, gaskets, modded piston skirt (opened window to full intake width and deleted bottom portion)

Malossi V1 CF reed

Fixed Bullet exhaust w/1/2" shorter header (too-long header/diffuser flaw fixed)

Clone 21mm PWK 105 main/38 slow

B7HS. Points; 17 degree BTDC

Treatland SuperStuffy Crank

Stock gearing (I think)

Original(?) crusty old Bosch coil

Stock 2 shoe clutch, 10-40 semi-synthetic motorcycle oil

GOPR1342.JPG
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account