Forgot which hole...

Did it again. I forget which holes I pulled taillight wires thru... I believe it’s the two bottom holes as in the Bravos??

89BE29C9-8082-4C70-8710-D64814BBEEA5.jpeg

Re: Forgot which hole...

Seems like wires should be drawn through the only hole with a grommet .

I feel better with that PD, I gotta take more pics when deconstructing ! ;( Thanks!

they both have grommets.

it doesnt matter which hole you use, as long as you have consent

that it maybe the cleanest subframe i have ever seen

Grande has 2 grommets. One is for the tail light, the other is for turn signals.

> Ike Pipe Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Grande has 2 grommets. One is for the tail light, the other is for turn

> signals.

Why not just run all 4 wires through the same hole ?

Look again...I see a grommet on the right and a solid plug on the left. Sure, you could cut a hole in the plug on the left and utilize it if need be.

You can run them in the same hole. Vespa just ran them separate because some models had blinkers and some didn't.

LOL I was just commenting on why there were two holes, not recommending a course of action.

Ha ha,! I figured turn signals cause the fender clips don't go all the way around the fender. I gave it a good scrubbing ,but it wasn't bad to begin with. But where the engine is and below was just a tarrie mess. All wires fit one hole. I dry fit the engine shortened wires , cut, barrel fittings .just waiting for a decompression prong washer.

It's been about 6 years since I've had sex with the wife, so I've forgotten which hole as well...

Overpriced Parts /

> Trent Anderson Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> It's been about 6 years since I've had sex with the wife, so I've

> forgotten which hole as well...

TMI

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account