Re: New Treats Stickers

Probably Fred /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Yeah I told them to save the stickers, I can’t put stickers and all kinds of crap on my bike so when I get pulled over by the po po I don’t wanna have stupid decals that say I have a off rode race bike,

I don’t understand Why people want to show off a moped race bike on the street so it can be inpounded!

If I was a cop I would impound almost every one of these nude looking Moped army looking race bikes that have no fenders, no side covers, wires hanging all over the place, no signals/no safety functions that have cables hanging all over the place,

I’m glad they don’t get pulled over though I worry about them being safe,

That being said I will never ride with anybody that doesn’t have at least working brake lights,

I can’t believe how dumb people are, if you’re on a two wheel vehicle with no protection why would one want to get hit by a car truck or bus so run every safety thing/precaution you could think of,

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account