New Treats Stickers

Not a huge deal, but nice to see that the gang is still keeping up the shenanigans!

On a side note, anyone got a LTD for sale? Have a 92 Colibri I could part ways with if that helps :-D

20200825_165701.jpg

Re: New Treats Stickers

Hepatitis J [OFMC] /

Those are not new and have been around for years.

Overpriced Parts /

Yeah I told them to save the stickers, I can’t put stickers and all kinds of crap on my bike so when I get pulled over by the po po I don’t wanna have stupid decals that say I have a off rode race bike,

I don’t understand Why people want to show off a moped race bike on the street so it can be inpounded!

If I was a cop I would impound almost every one of these nude looking Moped army looking race bikes that have no fenders, no side covers, wires hanging all over the place, no signals/no safety functions that have cables hanging all over the place,

I’m glad they don’t get pulled over though I worry about them being safe,

That being said I will never ride with anybody that doesn’t have at least working brake lights,

I can’t believe how dumb people are, if you’re on a two wheel vehicle with no protection why would one want to get hit by a car truck or bus so run every safety thing/precaution you could think of,

Oh Ken. Sorry we can never ride together then. Very rarely will my bikes have brake lights. Usually the switches are the first to fail. Many bikes wont run if this happens. Sooooo much fun being stranded because you want to ride like a dick in front of people.

I dont have issues with traffic running into me as I don't cut people off to make turns, especially on a moped. I dont understand why waving my hands around to indicate a stop is any different than waving my hands around to indicate a turn. Do you run turn signals on all of your bikes too and refuse to ride with people who do not?

Aside from that, simply releasing my throttle greatly slows the bike down before I could even start braking to give indication with a brake light. So i usually start indicating my stop before i even stop throttling.

There are smart ways to ride and shitty ways. The only accident i got in on a moped was when some cager stopped at a yellow light intentionally so i would hit them.

So, all it takes is a picture of some stickers to get six paragraphs of whining? Holy shit 😭

🤷‍♂️💁‍♂️🤡

I out the burger sticker on my laptop freshman year of college and had many confused people ask me about it

Pushrod Fifty /

Youre so uptight about a sticker, that a cop will bust you for a modified moped, how silly. Not silly but stupid.

Oh dang. These are new to me so I'm happy regardless. I'm also happy for the laughs in this thread already

If a cop knows who treatland is, he's probably not going to give you a ticket.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

the roffman wouldn't do well riding in SF

Tweaker trash /

Rare

image.jpg

Pushrod Fifty /

Yea with all of the shit going down nowadays, a kitted moped is the least of their concerns.

Pushrod Fifty /

Those droplets arent covid I hope, or the CDC will be all over that.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account