$aved a C note

I saved $100 by buying this Nitrinos helmet on Banggood. Other places had it for $169, and they were overseas and it would have been October before I got it. Banggood had it for $99, and offered $5 off first time users, and I signed up for Paypal credit and got another $20 so here’s my $79.95 Nitrinos cat ear helmet. They have warehouses in CA so I got it in 8 days. I had never used the site before but I give it an A-ok.

4C96F154-9F16-48F6-8F93-C1746737CC44.jpeg

Re: $aved a C note

Terbo Speghetti /

Banggood is hit-or-miss. Try having a problem with something they sent you and you'll get nowhere fast.

Glad you got a good deal tho! That's a cool helmet

Thanks Terbo- I’ll be careful of them. The helmet - Oh - it’s a scene, man.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Look for the manufacturer tag inside the helmet and check when it was made. Ideally, you want a manufactured date that is within a year of today’s date.

Thanks Lar - I shall. I did not know this. But then, I don't know anything about any of this which is one of the many reasons I'm here. Wasn't it you who just got some knee titanium ??? How are you doing ? Keeping up with your PT ? Crimony Dutch, man, it's going to be 113 here today. Guess I'll have to clean up inside ...... I guess......

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Hi Trudy, Thanks for asking about my knee replacement. I was keeping up with my PT until two days ago when I felt a pop behind my knee cap. Now I can barely put weight on it. I think I may have torn something. I have an appointment with the orthopedic surgeon this coming week. I hope I didn’t screw it up too badly. I was doing great up until this happened.

Oh Laçccçcxr !!!! Buddy - I am so sorry to hear that. You were doing well, too. It sounds as though you had a great surgeon because you were getting along so well. These guys are geniuses so whatever has gone askew - either it will just need to heal a bit or else your guy can fix it. Bless your heart. Don't be discouraged. You'll soon heal up and hair over and be better than new. Trust me on this, pal. You can always get in touch with me for tips or encouragement or just to talk with someone who has been there. These things are absolute miracles and in a few short weeks, you'll be better than new !!!!! Please let me know what's up with your knee. I'm a '54 model, and now I have more chrome than a Pontiac Chieftain !!

Titanium is the new chrome !!!!!!

Yer pal,

Truly.

sorry - my tablet added a new spelling Lar

Cool helmet, I spy the Lincoln! LOVE that car! :)

Good eye Stephen !!! I emailed you some pics of it. I can’t believe you nailed it in the background there - Spot that stuff a mile away can’t you ???

Thanks for the pics, I just LOVE the luxury cars from that era, so elegant and comfortable. The lines of the old school stuff really stand out to me, thanks for the back-story too, enjoy her!

it is crazy the detail folks especially on here pick outta the background of photos. like somebody got a previa behind a bike and everyone eyes pop open like, heh hey, sup with that van

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account