STOLEN KE100 Columbus Oh

My best bud had his KE100 stolen last night. It was chained and covered but they cut the chain and stole it anyways. This isn't an exact picture of his bike but it was pretty nice and looked exactly like this. We're offering a reward for info leading to it's recovery (edited)

Kawasaki-KE100-Left-Side-1.jpg

Re: STOLEN KE100 Columbus Oh

Jack Rutherford /

Damn it!

Jimmy Cincinnati /

What a shame! I doubt ill see it down here in Cincinnati but Ill keep my eye out. My guess is...

1) its in a ditch somewhere

2) its been spray bombed black, getting the hell beat out of it, and will be sold for drug money soon.

> Jimmy Cincinnati Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> What a shame! I doubt ill see it down here in Cincinnati but Ill keep my

> eye out. My guess is...

>

> 1) its in a ditch somewhere

>

> 2) its been spray bombed black, getting the hell beat out of it, and

> will be sold for drug money soon.

Yeah I mean when my KE100 got stolen (coincidentally how me and this guy met) we joked about it being rattle-canned black, the lights torn off of it, and scraping tail on the east side somewhere. Now he doesn't like when I make those jokes about his bike

that blows. we'll notice if it shows up in the northeast corner, very aware of pretty much any dirtbikes for sale but a ke would certainly catch attentions

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> that blows. we'll notice if it shows up in the northeast corner, very

> aware of pretty much any dirtbikes for sale but a ke would certainly

> catch attentions

Now with both of us having had 2001 KE100's stolen there's like twice the chance that if you see one it's one of ours lol

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Columbus has been bad for theft lately, my buddy Sean had his Senda stolen out of the driveway earlier this year.

I didn’t mean to rub salt in a wound, I am sorry your bikes are gone. I just find it such a shame to know those jerks stolen something you guys really value and enjoy and they treat it like garbage. I hope you find the jerk wads that did this!

> Jimmy Cincinnati Wrote:

> Columbus has been bad for theft lately, my buddy Sean had his Senda

> stolen out of the driveway earlier this year.

>

> I didn’t mean to rub salt in a wound, I am sorry your bikes are gone. I

> just find it such a shame to know those jerks stolen something you guys

> really value and enjoy and they treat it like garbage. I hope you find

> the jerk wads that did this!

Oh not at all, you're good. Sean's a friend of mine too. He lives out in the country though, which makes his theft even more of a rarity. We know of one group of heroin addicts that stole my DT (I caught up to them, recovered the bike and chased them back to their house) and we're keeping an eye on that place to see if it pops up

^ Good for you, the cops are not a lot of help in these thefts, sometimes leaning on the junkies yourself lets them know to stay off your stuff, "they know you know" and go elsewhere, especially of one of them gets hurt, wear gloves though, you don't want to know what lives in the blood of these freaks. Be careful.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account