6061-T6 Black Anodize Magura Switch Bases for Puch on Treats

Treats and I have collaborated to bring you aluminum switch bases for magura switches! These are of course much stronger than the plastic (printed or OG), feature M4x0.7 machine screw thread instead of self tapping screws into plastic and are made of 6061 aluminum. These are unlike the other metal bases that are offered from cast pewter which is soft and brittle, more expensive and not tinted. You can find all the hardware and information in the listing. I'm very pleased with the fit and finish, and I think you will be too.

Please note the bit about tidiness of wiring - black annodize is non-conductive, but if you scratch off the finish under the terminals, AND have messy wiring, you could have an issue. I have no issues on my bike with stock wiring and NO barrier, but some cheap insurance against any grounding issues would be to add a small plastic or viny barrier film underneath your terminals.

No more slipping on the handle bars! You can finally tighten the clamp screws without cringing.

IMG_7413.jpg
IMG_7414.jpg

Re: 6061-T6 Black Anodize Magura Switch Bases for Puch on Treats

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Awesome! Long overdue! Great job!

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Looks great! Nicely done sir!

Ha . They even look like they fit .

Looks to be well done , to me . ;)

Deadped Ryan /

Excellent, I had bought switches long ago not realizing the bases were hens teeth. They are still on the shelf waiting to be used.

Fuck yeah. Glad they got the listing correct on the left/right side as well :)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account