Yay or Nay on the '75 Steyer Puch Pinzgauer 710M?

The price makes this a real option. Does any one have any relevant info on these Pinzgauers? Other than ten chicks could fit in the back.

ebay481733.jpg
ebay481734.jpg
ebay481737.jpg

Re: Yay or Nay on the '75 Steyer Puch Pinzgauer 710M?

You will barely hit freeway speeds but you’ll look damn good doing it. Probably a real pain to register in CA, too. But if you’ve got the cash, grab it! I want a Haflinger.

pics

ebay477531.jpg
ebay447488.jpg

Wesley Ambrosini /

I did some painting work for a guy who owned one (or a similar model). He loved it but I guess it was a huge a pain in the ass to actually drive around

Thanks Chris!! For sure without a doubt, style points for days. Its just so dope!

Wesley, i was hoping for some info like that! Im sure its not that easy just to take to the local market. Thats what the Maxi is for. Still though, it looks bulletproof and so much fun. It's the VW Bus swollen out cousin on Roids!

My God- it's a Puch. Grab it. Looks like a few Puchs could fit in the back. Darned interesting vehicle. Never seen one. Snag it.

Ooooooo ..... make a bitchin' camper out of it.

Dirty30 Dillon /

Yay, to off-topic we go.

> Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Yay, to off-topic we go.

For years I thought you were one of those guys on MA, a legit OG you could trust to learn from, just by reading their comments. One of those dudes you could respect, cuz they know their shit. And to read your comment is like, That's the best contribution you got for me on my post? Whatever man.

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Nile Muti Wrote:

> > Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Yay, to off-topic we go.

>

> For years I thought you were one of those guys on MA, a legit OG you

> could trust to learn from, just by reading their comments. One of those

> dudes you could respect, cuz they know their shit. And to read your

> comment is like, That's the best contribution you got for me on my post?

> Whatever man.

I'm sorry about your assumptions.

But seriously, what about this is moped discussion? If you've been on here for years, why didn't you just post in OT?

Pinzgauers and Halfings are sick, but there's def a thread in OT right now with all sorts of cool overland Utes.

Would be fun to own, but certainly not as your only car, can you have it repaired anywhere, can you get parts? This is what you need to find out prior to purchase.

I posted an ad i found for one of these i saw on BAT awhile back. I think one of our Euro brethren chimed in that he has/had one.

IIRC, he said that "yes" it's awesome.

And yes, it drives like shit.

edit: the one i posted may have been a 6 wheeler or duelly or something like that so... YMMV.............GET IT!?!?! (edited)

Man if o had the asking cash for this, it would probably not be a question of it showing up in my driveway. That thing is the best moped hauler ever!

If it was for the right price I would buy it. At first I was guessing it just has a moped motor in it but it's probably alot bigger motor to push this thing. I would rather have one of these with a harbor freight motor. Atleast then it's a new reliable motor.

> Nile Muti Wrote:

> > Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Yay, to off-topic we go.

>

> For years I thought you were one of those guys on MA, a legit OG you

> could trust to learn from, just by reading their comments. One of those

> dudes you could respect, cuz they know their shit. And to read your

> comment is like, That's the best contribution you got for me on my post?

> Whatever man.

Jesus fuck dude, calm your ass down. Do we go on bmw motorcycle pages and ask about E30’s? No because that has nothing to do with the topic other than the brand. Stop crying wolf and suck it up. No ones being an ass to you here

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account