Re: Would you trade a Magnum for a Derbi?

Pablo Puchasso /

Lolol dude just wrote me a DM to offer me a job at his future shop. The comedy never ends.

Re: Would you trade a Magnum for a Derbi?

Pablo Puchasso /

Nile sent me a new one... this is easily the weirdest message I’ve ever received on here:

“ I Don't know what tf you talking about, you don't know me or my mine, and I don't know you and yours. im not looking for a problem from anyone, I'm trying to stay in my own lane, and increase the peace. You say I want to open a moped shop like it's a bad thing and instead of saying A salud, good luck, you come off like you would want to see someone and his family fail. This family doesnt eat from ill gotten gains, only from clean hands and honest money. We go with out if its anything other. Skateboard shop, Moped shop, what difference is it to you? I have no respect for you, a guy writing checks his mouth cant cash. With all due respect, Kick rocks and suck it easy.”

I wish I still had the weird shit he wrote me on offerup but the messages erased when I updated my phone. He asked me “who runs my block?” LOL at keyboard warriors. (edited)

Re: Would you trade a Magnum for a Derbi?

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he was on drugs.

Re: Would you trade a Magnum for a Derbi?

no groms no blasters /

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> In 1978 Franco was already dead for about three years. The reason they

> didn't use most standard European parts was probably because the Spanish

> Peseta was worth nothing and they couldn't afford it.

Franco was dead, but the fascists still ruled.

love to see them throw his body in a swamp and deny his descendants any of his property, though

Re: Would you trade a Magnum for a Derbi?

seems pretty lateral. I think derbis are pretty ugly but ive never had one, magnums probably worth more money and easier to sell, but derbi sell easy to moped folks which at least means youre less likely to get a call for help after it's sold

Re: Would you trade a Magnum for a Derbi?

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he was on drugs.

I Categorically deny the premise of your misleading and egregious statement. You have no clinical or scientific evidence to substantiate the correlation of drugs to myself. Your interpreting the way I express my thoughts, and the way i formulated my words in a paragraph, as a reason to plant the seed in a readers mind, by suggesting I'm on drugs? I did not even use a curse word. If that's the threshold you are using to alienate and marginalize a person, how should we interpret the evidence of numerous comments you posted, where you start cursing, bullying and belittling others, such as Don Ohio, an elder, with expletives unprovoked? Have you, or have you not done that?

Using your own logic and standard, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised a guy like you was on drugs.

Re: Would you trade a Magnum for a Derbi?

You've probably already forgotten your psychotic rants aimed at me and apparently you sent weird rants to other people too.

Everything i say to don is far from unprovoked as he is a hatemonger and has been so for many a year, he deserves every last thing i say to him and him being an elder means absolutely nothing.

Re: Would you trade a Magnum for a Derbi?

i stockish magnum? yeah.

mine? naaahhhh.

Re: Would you trade a Magnum for a Derbi?

Pablo Puchasso /

Why is everyone hating on drugs in this thread?

Re: Would you trade a Magnum for a Derbi?

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

> Pablo Puchasso Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Why is everyone hating on drugs in this thread?

i thought this was a moped forum, drugs should be mandatory

Re: Would you trade a Magnum for a Derbi?

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

this was a great thread to read.

roff jr is the troll we need rn, very wholesome ty.

if i was considering opening a moped shop i would prolly want to stock it with some fire mopeds like... a super clean magnum mk2. and a derbi, but prolly not a piston port. maybe an rd50 or a world champion variant. i prolly would not trade away the one nice magnum i have. but hey, thats just me. good luck! drugs RULE, i'm gonna go do some thx

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account