What the Hells Satan's rallies used to be like.

Re: What the Hells Satan's rallies used to be like.

No one cares.

> binX LGN Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> No one cares.

LoL

TOP GUN™ ANDY ⚔ (LSLB) ⚔ /

> binX LGN Wrote:

> No one cares.

Hepatitis J [OFMC] /

Embarrassing

I don't care either. No one cares. I just thought it was funny. Let's just ride mopeds and not be assholes to each other.

Lighten up though, and this is coming from me of all people.

The hells’s satans rallies seemed like a lot of fun from what I hear hopefully they throw another one soon so we can bring this shit into the current landscape

> MOPITT no nips Al Wrote:

> The hells’s satans rallies seemed like a lot of fun from what I hear

> hopefully they throw another one soon so we can bring this shit into the

> current landscape

Be the change you want to see in the moped world

> MOPITT no nips Al Wrote:

> The hells’s satans rallies seemed like a lot of fun from what I hear

> hopefully they throw another one soon so we can bring this shit into the

> current landscape

I'm so for this, did you get to any? If not, god damn 'boh, it was a good time.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

I went to their first Rally. I had a great time even though they left me under a highway overpass when my master link flew off my Snark. Luckily, I carried a spare and knew the area fairly well.

Larry Picarello /

When people ask me why I still like mopeds, I play that clip where they ride into the water. Downtown & Drowned?

I'm old and don't know how to link it here

Late night/early morning shit posting cringe.

Dude that does not ride mopeds . Lurks and fishes for comments on a moped page . Hoping his name will be mentioned . Thus giving excuse in own head to lash out and creat real bonkers story and trash talk local clubs only to apologise ...reset ...and do it all over again . Be weary of this fisherman ...you would prefer not to be cought in he's net. It's frustrating and hopelessly endless and annoying

Let it go Thomas, that situation had nothing to do with any of you and I've already apologized and explained myself. I have no problems with you or any else in Richmond. No reason to really bring any of that up again.

Fuck off

I have no idea what's going on, or what your problem is.

> Thomas Chisholm Wrote:

> Dude that does not ride mopeds . Lurks and fishes for comments on a

> moped page . Hoping his name will be mentioned . Thus giving excuse in

> own head to lash out and creat real bonkers story and trash talk local

> clubs only to apologise ...reset ...and do it all over again . Be weary

> of this fisherman ...you would prefer not to be cought in he's net. It's

> frustrating and hopelessly endless and annoying

Lmfao!

> Dude that does not ride mopeds .

I do, I was riding my Maxi before I had started my rebuild.

>Lurks and fishes for comments on a moped page . Hoping his name will be mentioned .

Yeah I lurk, and all I've recently done was ask someone about the Polini Carb and left a comment asking how people felt about the new brake shoes that Treats has for Puch.

>Thus giving excuse in own head to lash out and creat real bonkers story and trash talk local clubs only to apologise ...reset ...and do it all over again .

I've explained many times what happened and that I was in the wrong. It was just a really shitty situation. There was no reason for me to lash out at anyone over a something that none of you had anything to do with. I've apologized multiple times, left it at that, and thought that it was all over.

>Be weary of this fisherman ...you would prefer not to be cought in he's net. It's frustrating and hopelessly endless and annoying

What's really frustrating and annoying is bringing up something again that should have been left in the past. I was over it and moved on, by now I feel that you should have too. I'm confused to where this this is even coming from. I've even said that I have no animosity or anything towards you, any of the Rebel Rousers, or anyone in this community.

This is completely fucking stupid.

Brandon you should just not post up weird shit at one in the morning when you are drunk. It will help you out in the long run. As I said before I do not know you but you get way to deep and cry about shit that has nothing to do with mopeds. Put this in the off topic and let them rip you to pieces.

Yeah, I'm in my head a lot. Not much going on, or to do, so I'm constantly thinking about better times to keep my mind off how depressing things are over here. (edited)

Well that sucks man. I know life gets hard and depression is a real thing. If you need help get it. PM me if you want a friend and need to talk. I hate leaving people in dark times. I'm no angel man and have my problems like every one else. I'm in my covered shelter listening to bad brains drinking beer staring at my newish trike.

16026238832674583393000567029096.jpg

> Satan 666 Wrote:

> Well that sucks man. I know life gets hard and depression is a real

> thing. If you need help get it. PM me if you want a friend and need to

> talk. I hate leaving people in dark times. I'm no angel man and have my

> problems like every one else. I'm in my covered shelter listening to bad

> brains drinking beer staring at my newish trike.

More details on that tent of yours. Been considering something like that for a temporary use.

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> > Satan 666 Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Well that sucks man. I know life gets hard and depression is a real

>

> > thing. If you need help get it. PM me if you want a friend and need to

>

> > talk. I hate leaving people in dark times. I'm no angel man and have

> my

>

> > problems like every one else. I'm in my covered shelter listening to

> bad

>

> > brains drinking beer staring at my newish trike.

>

> More details on that tent of yours. Been considering something like that

> for a temporary use

I have a full insulated 24x24 garage with heat and a 12x12 storage shed but never have enough room. I got this 24x10x14 wide shelter for free from Craigslist. Had to take it down and re assemble. The guy put a huge heavy duty tarp over the top to protect it and it worked awsome. Thing is ten years old. Cost around 1800 new. The front and back were toast so o framed in the front and made doors. The back I just got a nice tarp and pulled it tight and made it work. Gonna put fabric down and put a crushed rock base for now. Have a small tractor with loader that will fit in the doors. Made them 80"high x 8' wide so should be nice for mowers and random shit that animals cant destroy. I'm sure a few bikes and shit will end up in there. Also hung some led shop lights. Gonna be a good addition to my hord, haha. Have a greenhouse the same size next to it with heat but I was out there working today and used my big heater buddy and it was pretty hot while working. Definitely slot cheaper way for storage than building an actual building

20201010_174143.jpg
20201013_121406.jpg

Allot of room inside. Its half the size of my shop so I can wheel things in and out as I need. My shop currently has a bike lift in one bay and a vw bug in the other so storage is needed (edited)

20200922_193722.jpg

Ever think of putting some flooring down?

nice trike! got any details on putting tomos mags on? ive got a pryer as well with a little too rusted out rims for comfort. still fun as hell though! you can definitely feel the pitch of the road.

IMG_7347.jpg

> Brandon Love Wrote:

> Ever think of putting some flooring down?

Would be way to much cash. I am a hardscaper by trade and it doesn't make sense to dig it all out and do brick or something. I do have a few pallets of brick I have salvaged but want to use it in my greenhouse. I was thinking about framing a floor with pressure treated and decking it with advantech but prices of lumber is out of control since covid came about. A regular 2x4x8 shit home depot is now over $5. Crazy. Pressure treated is almost non existent and super junky and wet and way out of my price range. I figure I can stone it for now and wait until I find a deal on lumber for a floor. I realize this will not last for ever and am treating like that. I would rather spend the cash on my real shop. It needs an expansion but not in the budget anytime soon.

> Malcolm Browne Wrote:

> nice trike! got any details on putting tomos mags on? ive got a pryer as

> well with a little too rusted out rims for comfort. still fun as hell

> though! you can definitely feel the pitch of the road.

I don't have any details for you but it has two rear mags. Have not dug into it yet. Just purchased this bike and gonna convert it to a minarelli powered top tank trike. If you need any pics I will gladly take some. I was thinking about mabye widening the whole thing and making it more like a tri ped with a bench seat but with a top tank in the middle. Be pretty fucking cool

20201004_130528.jpg

> Satan 666 Wrote:

> > Malcolm Browne Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > nice trike! got any details on putting tomos mags on? ive got a pryer

> as

>

> > well with a little too rusted out rims for comfort. still fun as hell

>

> > though! you can definitely feel the pitch of the road.

>

> I don't have any details for you but it has two rear mags. Have not dug

> into it yet. Just purchased this bike and gonna convert it to a

> minarelli powered top tank trike. If you need any pics I will gladly

> take some. I was thinking about mabye widening the whole thing and

> making it more like a tri ped with a bench seat but with a top tank in

> the middle. Be pretty fucking cool

thanks id love some pics! i saw that bike on craigslist the other day, looked like a good deal. glad you picked it up! the trike sounds fucking awesome! keep us posted.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account