any rear sprockets similar to this

Alan Jackson /

center hole 104.3mm

6 x 5mm diameter mounting holes equally spaced

57.5mm from middle to centres of mounting holes

need 40-46 teeth

Re: any rear sprockets similar to this

What brand of hub are you trying to find a mate for ???

> Alan Jackson Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> center hole 104.3mm

>

> 6 x 5mm diameter mounting holes equally spaced

>

> 57.5mm from middle to centres of mounting holes

>

> need 40-46 teeth

Re: any rear sprockets similar to this

rebelgears.com for hard to find sprockets, anything under 40T is 49 bucks, theyre custom made and ship quick! give em a try.

They made one for my girlfriends Trac, which are impossible to find.

Re: any rear sprockets similar to this

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Yep brand helps I have a few various types.

Re: any rear sprockets similar to this

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Chain size?

Re: any rear sprockets similar to this

Overpriced Parts /

> . Chudas. Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> rebelgears.com for hard to find sprockets, anything under 40T is 49

> bucks, theyre custom made and ship quick! give em a try.

>

> They made one for my girlfriends Trac, which are impossible to find.

The ones they made for me was aluminum and wore out in 700 miles

I don’t recommend them to make anything especially after they took some of my designs in that were proprietary and started making them, screw them liars Who said they wouldn't make them,

Re: any rear sprockets similar to this

Alan Jackson /

its a paloma dasl.

i managed to buy a 48T on french ebay. but i either need a smaller rear or a larger front. 13t

a kreidler K50 is similar front sprocket but i need to machine the bore from 27mm to 30mm to fit my ped.

ive had aluminium sprockets before and i agree they dont last. its normal ped chain size.

> Rebel Moby Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> What brand of hub are you trying to find a mate for ???

>

> > Alan Jackson Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > center hole 104.3mm

>

> >

>

> > 6 x 5mm diameter mounting holes equally spaced

>

> >

>

> > 57.5mm from middle to centres of mounting holes

>

> >

>

> > need 40-46 teeth (edited)

Re: any rear sprockets similar to this

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Re: any rear sprockets similar to this

> Overpriced Parts Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > . Chudas. Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > rebelgears.com for hard to find sprockets, anything under 40T is 49

>

> > bucks, theyre custom made and ship quick! give em a try.

>

> >

>

> > They made one for my girlfriends Trac, which are impossible to find.

>

> The ones they made for me was aluminum and wore out in 700 miles

>

> I don’t recommend them to make anything especially after they took some

> of my designs in that were proprietary and started making them, screw

> them liars Who said they wouldn't make them,

Hmm. How is a sprocket proprietary? Did you have like 33.5 teeth on it or something?

Re: any rear sprockets similar to this

Think he's saying that they liked his custom design and started selling it without his permission.

Re: any rear sprockets similar to this

♣Slew Foot♣ /

To who?

Crickets....

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account